Some Dream Tips For ECKists or Whomever

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hi All,
      In HK's book, "Those Wonderful ECK Masters" (TWEM)
      the ECK Masters are usually "seen" in dreams. The
      problem is that most ECKists (H.I.s too) can seldom
      remember their dreams much less understand their
      meanings.

      Here are some sites that I found that look interesting.
      Take what works or makes sense and discard the rest!

      http://www.dreams.ca/

      http://www.craigwebb.ca/

      http://www.thetempleofself-ascension.org/tosa.htm

      Craig Webb has some interesting stuff on Lucid Dreaming,
      but he's just a little too cute and clever. I get the
      impression that he's just another scammer and conman
      with both the basic and embellished credentials. If he
      didn't already have his own game going he's be a shoo-in
      for the next LEM!