Skip to search.

Re: Women Eck Masters?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2007
      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "D.R.D." <etznab@...> wrote:

      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "D.R.D."
      > <etznab@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Has anyone read this article?
      > >
      > > Maybe I read it too fast, but I didn't see Joan's
      > > name mentioned.
      > >
      > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahanta#Women_as_ECK_Masters
      > >
      > > Etznab
      > >
      > When asked if Kata Daki was the only woman ECK Master,
      > Harold Klemp replied in the negative and gave a second
      > name, that of Simha, the "Lady of ECK", considered the
      > mother of all the ECK Masters. He also speculated that
      > since certain ECK Masters have been unknown but are still
      > having their names revealed, more women ECK Masters might
      > come to light later.[38]
      >
      > This is from the wikipedia link that I gave earlier.
      > Question: Does anybody know what Klemp book (source) the
      > number "[38]" is in reference to?
      >
      > Etznab

      Hi, again, Etznab!

      It notes that the comment is referenced from page 195 in one of
      HK's books. I looked all over the page but it doesn't give a clear
      reference. If I still had HK's books, I would check page 195 in all of
      them in order to find it for you, but hey, I'll keep giving it a thought.
      I like puzzles sometimes.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2007
           Thanks. The reason I asked was to check the accuracy of the quote.
        Also to look at the context in which it was placed.