Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] An Eckie Story! :-)

  • Ed Kusi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hi Ingrid,
      Thanks for sharing this. Eckankar made it seem as if
      it was only Eckists who were children of God. I
      continue to have my spiritual experiences and even
      very interesting dream experiences. I've noticed that
      my flying dreams have become more frequent, and it
      happens with me having increasing control while in the
      dream.
      Pretujari.

      The fish are biting.