An Eckie Story! :-)

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      Hello all,

      This is an experience I had a few days ago. It's a proof that
      exceptional experiences happen to "ordinary" people, too! Not only to
      the "chosen eckie ones"! I even think some might envy me for having
      such a nice one! :-)

      After work, we went to a restaurant with some colleagues of mine.
      After having left the office and walking towards the restaurant with
      two of my colleagues, I realized that I had forgotten my cell on my
      desk in the office but I didn't want to go back to get it.

      So I asked one of my colleagues who was with me if he had the number
      of my boss or another colleague who were still at the office so that
      I could call them and ask them to bring it when they came to the
      restaurant.

      At the same time, my colleague's cell starting ringing and from what
      my colleague was saying I understood that it was my boss. I thought
      oh great then I can ask him right away as soon as he is done talking
      to my colleague! But my boss asked for me right away and said that he
      had seen my cell lying on my desk and if this was normal? I said no
      it's not and that I was just about to call him and ask him to bring
      it with him. I told him he must have an additional sense for that and
      he said it was just a thought transmission. :) He wasn't making much
      of this at all! :)

      Great to have so thoughtful people around me, and this without even
      being a chosen ekkie one! LOL!
      Ingrid
    • Ed Kusi
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        Hi Ingrid,
        Thanks for sharing this. Eckankar made it seem as if
        it was only Eckists who were children of God. I
        continue to have my spiritual experiences and even
        very interesting dream experiences. I've noticed that
        my flying dreams have become more frequent, and it
        happens with me having increasing control while in the
        dream.
        Pretujari.

        The fish are biting.