DON'T DRINK THE WATER WHEN VISITING PADUCAH !

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hi All,

      I just read this warning in the July 2005 issue of Maxim Magazine on
      page 87 "The Great Maxim Road Trip." All Eckists should heed this
      advice when making a pilgrimage to Paducah. Paducah was #15 on the
      Maxim list and the following is written:

      "A uranium processing plant left enough undrinkable water behind to
      crown this backwoods metropolis one of the most radioactive places
      in the U.S.--with over 25,000 people living amidst the glow. Grab a
      Geiger counter and start exploring. First one to gain super powers
      wins! (Bonus points for X-ray vision.)"

      Well, it looks like this is one more reason for Klemp to stay
      away... not that he ever planned to visit Paducah anyway! I wonder
      though... has Eckankar ever thought of donating a monument of
      Twitchell to the City of Paducah? Twitch was listed in Kentucky's
      Who's Who so that alone should be reason enough for the city to
      approve a place for a donated statue or monument! But, why should I
      even speculate on Eckankar doing this? Klemp's too cheap to spend
      money on the mere founder of his corporation and livelyhood!
      Ungrateful for a millionaire isn't he!