Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Joan Will Be the Co-LEM in 10/2007 - I have ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      In a message dated 1/16/07 8:32:08 PM Central Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

      Etznab,
      What about Kata Daki (K.D.)? Since she's listed as a
      Vairagi Adept I don't see why Joan couldn't also be
      a 12th Initiate and Co-LEM. Through change is how
      ECK legends are born! And, I remember that HK once
      said that Eckankar did not believe in the traditions of
      man. Are ECK traditions to be protected? From what?

      Prometheus,

         Yeah. O.K. I guess anything is possible these days.
      I mean heck, if you really look back far and deep enough
      into the worlds symbols and legends, "Man" is more like
      the birth of a "Son". Not the "Mother". Not the "Father".

         In fact, the symbol of the "Whomb" is the origin of both
      sexes. Even countless legends (not excluding the "Eck
      legend") have the "Divine Child" as being born from a
      "Virgin Whomb".

         This is only something recently I have been discovering
      about the symbology of the "Female" in ancient myths.
      However, on a personal level, I believe it speaks about a
      mystery (perhaps parallel) even beyond mortal creation of
      man and woman.

         The average person will not see what I am referencing
      unless they go back in time before patriarchal society to
      a time when women were just as important (if not more
      important) than men are considered to be today.

         If the world were left up to men only, how would our
      species continue? If it were women only, the race could
      still continue because technology could create a baby
      and then place it in a mother's whomb. Men don't have
      whombs. Nor do they have a place from which to deliver
      a baby.

         There was a reason I didn't want to talk about this
      subject :) Regardless, I still don't imagine a female
      Living Eck Master. That would defininately amount to
      a paradigm shift.