Marman on Myth: "ECKANKAR" and the "Holocaust"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      Doug Marman once said, "Yes, I would say a lot of what is taught
      about Eckankar is a myth. Yes, I think a lot of what people think
      about the Holocaust is made up of myth as well." (2/8/2004,
      A Few Responses) http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/

      Klemp has also stated that Twitchell's Mahanta Consciousness
      Would Not Be as High as his is Today, and that one former LEM/
      Mahanta would only have the Consciousness of a Fifth Initiate
      today. Is the Consciousness and comments of a non-LEM/Mahanta,
      like Socrates, greater than Klemp's? Do Socrates' original thoughts
      represent a higher truth than Klemp is able to parrot? Or, should
      anyone's Mental Plane words and thoughts have more significance
      over another's? Perhaps, we all need to place the thoughts and
      words others convey into our own individual, private, and unique
      perspective. Sharing these can be educational, fun, thought
      provoking, and even good therapy! Some, like PT & HK, use the
      words and thoughts of others to manipulate and control while
      following a hidden personal agenda.

      Prometheus