Re: 12/2006 MYSTIC WORLD - Ask the Master #2

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
      It is interesting that 5 months later Klemp had this reprinted.
      In the first Q&A of this 12/2006 Mystic World Klemp talks of
      the written word and thoughts being derived from the Mental
      Plane and yet the LEM needs to be a male. Since we live in these
      Lower Neg. Planes why can't a Soul with the negative feminine
      principle (pg.72, PT's/HK's Lexicon) be the LEM?

      Was KATA DAKI ever the LEM/Mahanta? Aren't ECK Adepts OF
      the Mahanta Consciousness and are 12ths, 13ths, and 14ths?

      How about SIMHA, "The lady of ECK, who IS considered to be
      the MOTHER of ALL ECK MASTERS born in the world of MATTER."
      (pg. 191, Lexicon) Is she an Adept and OF the Mahanta
      Consciousness? Doesn't this neg(female)/pos(male) atom thing
      sound like something the "boys" made up!

      WILL JOAN GET PROMOTED TO A 12th IN OCTOBER OF 2007?

      Here are some other interestings Mental Plane "written words"
      of Twitchell that Klemp uses in his Lexicon:

      "savior gods-The MAHANTA CONSCIOUSNESS MANIFESTING
      PHYSICALLY to different races at different periods of human
      history as the VEHICLES for the SUGMAD in THE FORM TO
      WHICH THEY WERE MOST ACCUSTOMED and THE NAME
      FAMILIAR TO THEM, such as ZEUS to the Greeks, JUPITER to
      the Romans, JESUS to the Christians, ALLAH to the
      Mohammadans, etc." (pg.184, Eckankar Lexicon)

      It's interesting that ZEUS, JUPITER, JESUS, and ALLAH are all
      bunched together. Both PT and HK claim that these mythical
      gods of the Greeks and Romans Manifested the Mahanta
      Consciousness, as well as, the human JESUS. And that the
      Muslim God, ALLAH, also Manifested the Mahanta
      Consciousness. Oh well, as long as they weren't female!

      "LAW of SOUL - Soul is the Manifested Individual Beingness
      of the ECK SPIRIT; It has FREE WILL, OPINIONS, INTELLIGENCE,
      IMAGINATION, and IMMORTALITY." (pg.193, Lexicon)

      Here's a definition for those H.I. Foxes on HU-CHAT:
      "TARIQAT- A stage of spiritual development which is THE
      CODE of the HIGHER SPIRITUAL MORALITY and CONDUCT;
      a practice which leads to SPIRITUAL REALIZATION." (pg.206)
      BTW-Spiritual Realization, in Eckankar, is the 6th and 7th
      Initiation or Planes.

      Here's another interesting definition by PT/HK:
      "vehicle - That Soul who has unfolded to the awareness of
      Itself and can be used by the ECK as a means of expressing
      Itself in the Lower Worlds; such as the Living ECK Master AND
      THE CHELAS OF ECK." (pg.223, Lexicon)

      Okay, one last definition which can be used with or in place
      of the Mahanta title. They are actually interchangeable!

      "Viswapati - Title meaning lord of the world; great ECK Master
      ... fictional... the Mahanta..." (pg.225, Lexicon)

      Prometheus
      p.s. "Wei Wu Wei.. do without doing, act without action, let God
      be God in you." (pg.230) NO FAKE MIDDLEMAN/MAHANTA NEEDED!