Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: ECKANKAR: The Religion of...

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2007
      In a message dated 1/5/07 10:53:09 AM Central Standard Time, mishmisha9@... writes:

      <snip>

      When I find words from another that have a ring of truth for me, I
      value it along with wisdom from so many others I discover in my readings.
      Marianne's comments are actually just her way of stating the obvious--and
      yes, it is more "yada, yada, yada!" In other words, one doesn't need an
      expert or master to quote something that has been known to Soul
      throughout time! It's interesting to recognize similar ongoing thoughts in
      others.

      <snip>

      Mish,

         I would tend to agree.

         And, besides the common everyday meaning, yada, yada, yada
      literally means: I know, I know, I know (in Hebrew, or Yiddish). It
      looks like you know this too :)