Hello, All! & RE: David Icke, Conspiracy Theorists, Aliens, etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      First, thank you Truthdecider for posting on this topic--bringing it
      over from Eckankar Truth! Also, thank you Ingrid and Prometheus for
      your responses as well. It seems that we are in agreement in much of
      this. Truthdecider, I would like to know more about your personal
      experience if you wouldn't mind sharing some detail. I would like to
      know where and when it occurred as well--if that is not asking too
      much information.

      As for David Icke, I will come back with another post as soon as a
      thunderstorm passes here. There are some big boomers right overhead,
      so I don't want to get my computer fried! : )

      Take care,