Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Twitchell Info on ECKANKAR.org Shows Dec...

  • ewickings
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
      Actually I should have said, Eckankar paid for a gag order....  Money can buy anything, (it will silence) if the price is right.

      >   You see, we are arguing and speculating about things that we didn't
      even write. Things that we didn't edit, revise, or even publish. I say let
      the people who did it come out and tell their stories. It might even add
      something to what we already know.
      Etznab

      >Eckankar has placed a gag order on these individuals, that is why Gail's book, or anyone else with the real knowledge will not be allowed to speak up until they are dead!

      Liz

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
        In a message dated 1/2/07 7:28:34 AM Central Standard Time, ctecvie@... writes:

        *** If they want to come out, that is. And this is their choice, they
        can't be forced. A good part of history always remains speculation,
        and written records don't change that at all. And it seems to me that
        you started to ask (good) questions Etznab. So why complain about
        speculation now?

           OK. I can see your point. And your right. It is their choice.