Re: Time, Time, Time

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi Etznab,
      This is very interesting information. Thanks for
      sharing it! And BTW - Happy New Year Everyone!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        In a message dated 1/1/07 4:11:41 PM Central Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

        Is it all just
        coincidence or is there a KAL connection?

           Guess it depends on what you mean by the word "Kal". It's fairly
        benign if you ask me, and is but a part of the lower worlds, at least.

           In fact, in a dream on the Inner I was in a class where the instructor
        said that we were going to meet the Kal. I said to the girl sitting next
        to me: "Whatever you do, don't look him in the eye!" The next thing
        that happened was this loud AUM sound. This part was very vivid and
        it signaled the arrival of the Kal. Needless to say I woke up before he
        got near to me and so I didn't actually see this being. Regardless, I
        had the feeling that he wasn't anything to fear, but rather my fear had
        more to do with previous religious conditioning and what it had to say
        about the negative force. The dream (even though vivid at times) helped
        me to work out a conditioned reflex to a fear of the "Boogy Man" or the
        negative force that had been instilled in me during previous lifetimes
        including this one.