Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Time, Time, Time

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
         O.K. so it's a holiday and I haven't anything else better to do. After
      this I'll try to get off the computer so I won't bother you with any more
      trivia.

         The cornerstone for the Pentagon was laid on 09/11/1941.

         Ground was broken for the temple of Eck on 09/11/1989.

         September 11th was 09/11/2001

         There are 48 years between the Pentagon and the Temple
      and 12 years between the Temple and 911.

         So with nothing else better to do I subtracted 12 years from
      1941 and got 1929. The stock market crashed that year.

         I subtracted 48 years from 1941 and got 1893. There was
      a stock market crash (in June) that year too.

         Then I searched the year 1893 to see what happened on
      September 11th for that year. No. 2 on the list was:

      Swami Vivekananda at the World Congress of Religions.
      September 11, 1893.

      www.swamij.com/swami-vivekananda-1893.htm

         So, ground was broken for the Temple of Eck just 96 years
      to the day after Swami Vivekananda gave his historic speech
      at the World Congress of Religions.

         In 1993, about 100 years later, David Lane published
      The Making of a Spiritual Movement. How ironic (This
      computer is starting to scare me and I don't know that
      I want to search this any further :)

         At any rate, here is a short excerpt from the Swami link:

      Swami Vivekananda’s standing ovation: Swami
      Vivekananda's opening talk is a benchmark, in that he
      was one of  the earlier teachers to come to America
      from the East, and the first swami to visit America.

         This name rings a bell to me for some reason. Didn't Ford
      Johnson give a quote by him in his book Confessions? The
      same quote that Paul Twitchell attributed to Rebazar Tarzs?
      Maybe that was a different Swami Vivekananda?

         Well at any rate, it looks like another entry for the timeline.

      Etznab

      P.S. If there are typos or incorrect math in this post somebody
      feel free to correct me.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
        Hi Etznab,
        Yes, I've seen info before of this KAL connection
        to the ECK Temple, the Pentagon, and the tragedy
        of the Terrorist Attacks of 9/11/2001. Is it all just
        coincidence or is there a KAL connection?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
          Hi Etznab,
          This is very interesting information. Thanks for
          sharing it! And BTW - Happy New Year Everyone!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2007
            In a message dated 1/1/07 4:11:41 PM Central Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

            Is it all just
            coincidence or is there a KAL connection?

               Guess it depends on what you mean by the word "Kal". It's fairly
            benign if you ask me, and is but a part of the lower worlds, at least.

               In fact, in a dream on the Inner I was in a class where the instructor
            said that we were going to meet the Kal. I said to the girl sitting next
            to me: "Whatever you do, don't look him in the eye!" The next thing
            that happened was this loud AUM sound. This part was very vivid and
            it signaled the arrival of the Kal. Needless to say I woke up before he
            got near to me and so I didn't actually see this being. Regardless, I
            had the feeling that he wasn't anything to fear, but rather my fear had
            more to do with previous religious conditioning and what it had to say
            about the negative force. The dream (even though vivid at times) helped
            me to work out a conditioned reflex to a fear of the "Boogy Man" or the
            negative force that had been instilled in me during previous lifetimes
            including this one.