Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: To Each Their Own (Agreed!)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
      Mish,

         I can kinda see your point. And that's all I want to say in response
      to your post, Mish. At least, I can see two sides of Hello Friend given
      the time context of when the book was published. So, I see the point,
      to the extent which I can.

         As for the DG initiations thing, to be honest I can't say for sure.
      All I can do is quote from sources that I have read on the subject.
      It was/is my opinion only what I shared about it. The truth is I don't
      and can't know for sure unless it appears in writing when the 5th
      was given.