Testing

  • tomleafeater
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2006
      A previous post which I made, which took a bit of time to write,
      has yet to show up here, despite the fact that another Yahoo
      Groups post on another site which I made afterwards showed
      up immediately. I must still be on moderated status, or else the
      post ended up lost in cyberland, so I'm now testing this to see if
      this post shows up.

      Kent
    • D.R.D.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2007
        Ths is a test. This is only a test.

        Etznab
      • Elizabeth Wickings
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2007
          LOL...   Yep!

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 18, 2008
            Had some trouble earlier, but I believe it was
            my ISP doing updates that tied up the browser
            for a spell.

            *********

            I wanted to clarify some information from page
            239 in Ford Johnson's book Confessions of a God
            Seeker. Where, according to "knowledge" Darwin
            Gross suggested that Harold Klemp was asked to
            "step aside" in January of 1983.

            Example:

            Q: Who asked him?

            A: Rebazar Tarzs and Yaubl Sacabi.

            This excerpt can easily be found by doing a page
            search for the words "step aside" at:

            http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/confessionschap10TS.asp

            I had referenced this information in an A.R.E. post
            today called What is Real??

            http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thread/a4154c07e325e944?hl=en#

            My question pertains to where this "knowledge"
            came from. I wasn't sure, but my assumption was
            that someone else had this experience where the
            Eck Masters allegedly asked Harold to step aside.
            This assumption is based on something I seem to
            remember from other information I once read. That
            it was another member or chela who told this stuff
            to Darwin and that it was not Darwin's direct exper-
            ience.

            I can't remember where I read about this, that it
            was someone else who had the experience and not
            Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
            this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
            the allegation originated from?

            At any rate, reference to this topic was used to
            touch on a point I was discussing in the What is
            Real threads on A.R.E. I wasn't sure about where
            the original allegation came from. Who claimed to
            have heard from Rebazar Tarzs and Yabul Sacabi.

            Does anybody know who that person was?

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
              Hello Etznab,
              No, I don't know who the person was
              who supposedly said this. Does it really
              matter who made it up? Rebazar and
              Yaubl are fictional characters! Since
              Klemp had used the EK Masters against
              Darwin perhaps DG, or a follower of his,
              thought that turn around was fair play.

              BTW - THOSE TWO along with Fubbi and
              Rami visited me a couple of days ago
              and told me that Klemp hadn't been in the
              "Order" since JUNE 1990, and they know of
              HK's "change" in plans and they're Not happy!

              Prometheus
              p.s. I'm not having trouble posting so
              it is probably your server.

              Etznab wrote:
              "I can't remember where I read about this, that it
              was someone else who had the experience and not
              Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
              this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
              the allegation originated from?"

              Found something possibly related. Beginning at
              fourth-last paragraph on following link:

              http://darwingrosstruthfile.homestead.com/DGTFitem5.html

              beginning with: On January 12, 1984 something happ-
              ened that was validated by letters to Darwin: [....]

              Etznab

              etznab@... wrote:

              > Had some trouble earlier, but I believe it was
              > my ISP doing updates that tied up the browser
              > for a spell.
              >
              > *********
              >
              > I wanted to clarify some information from page
              > 239 in Ford Johnson's book Confessions of a God
              > Seeker. Where, according to "knowledge" Darwin
              > Gross suggested that Harold Klemp was asked to
              > "step aside" in January of 1983.
              >
              > Example:
              >
              > Q: Who asked him?
              >
              > A: Rebazar Tarzs and Yaubl Sacabi.
              >
              > This excerpt can easily be found by doing a page
              > search for the words "step aside" at:

              http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/confessionschap10TS.asp

              > I had referenced this information in an A.R.E. post
              > today called What is Real??

              http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.eckankar/browse_thread/thread/a4154c07e
              325e944?hl=en#

              > My question pertains to where this "knowledge"
              > came from. I wasn't sure, but my assumption was
              > that someone else had this experience where the
              > Eck Masters allegedly asked Harold to step aside.
              > This assumption is based on something I seem to
              > remember from other information I once read. That
              > it was another member or chela who told this stuff
              > to Darwin and that it was not Darwin's direct exper-
              > ience.
              >
              > I can't remember where I read about this, that it
              > was someone else who had the experience and not
              > Darwin. Does anybody else remember specifics on
              > this topic? Remember seeing anything about where
              > the allegation originated from?
              >
              > At any rate, reference to this topic was used to
              > touch on a point I was discussing in the What is
              > Real threads on A.R.E. I wasn't sure about where
              > the original allegation came from. Who claimed to
              > have heard from Rebazar Tarzs and Yabul Sacabi.
              >
              > Does anybody know who that person was?
              >
              > Etznab

              Testing

              > Anybody else having problems posting
              >
              > to E.S.A. today?
              >

              > Etznab

            • D.R.D.
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 13, 2008
                Stopped getting group messages
                sent to my e-mail. Testing to see
                if working again.

                Etznab
              • etznab18
                Message 7 of 7 , May 7, 2013
                  OK. Well that post went through.

                  Earlier I replied to the Correction thread (message #6705). With the following information.

                  For more about plagiarism and Talbot Mundy search a.r.e. archives for keywords:

                  Ref# 41391720 Mundy

                  For plagiarism and paraphrase (etc.) regarding other books use keywords:

                  Ref# 41391720

                  http://tinyurl.com/brq3vbz