Re: DG as Interm LEM not Mahanta?

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
      Hi All,
      Yes, HK was introduced at the 1981 EWWS
      as the 973rd LEM and Not as the LEM/Mahanta.

      Klemp has done a rewrite of history on many
      occasions to suit his agenda, as well as, to
      clean-up and adjust PT's creative ECK Dogma.

      At one time it was stated in the ECK works that
      a LEM might Not be a Mahanta, but a Mahanta
      was always a LEM. Now Klemp has altered this
      so that there is No mistake that he is Both the
      LEM and Mahanta.

      True, Klemp was Not the Mahanta until he
      booted Gross. The ECK Higher Initiations and
      the LEM/Mahanta title are, in truth, "honorary"
      titles and designations and in No Way indicate
      TRUE Higher Consciousness or actual
      Spiritual Attainment of any Higher Region of
      GOD, i.e. SUGMAD, ALLAH, ALL THAT IS, or
      WHATEVER! This is the unspoken (silent)
      disclaimer of the ECKANKAR Corp. that it
      can't and won't ever admit. Ignorance of Truth
      feels good and it's the Easy Way to slide thru
      life!

      Prometheus

      "Elizabeth" wrote:

      LOL Well, I took the 1981 Mahanta info directly from the official
      eckankar web site, which you can see for yourself. ;-) It would be
      nice if someone would tell the truth, wouldn't it?!

      etznab wrote:

      ewickings writes:

      BTW Klemp became Mahanta in 1981, not 1986 as Paul Twitchell
      claimed would happen!

      From eckankar.org:

      In 1981, after years of spiritual training, Harold Klemp became
      the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master.

      Does this mean that at the WWS in 1981 that Darwin Gross
      announced Harold Klemp as the Mahanta, the Living Eck Master?

      I listened to the WWS audiotapes for 1981 & 1982. I didn't hear
      the words Mahanta when Sri Harold was introduced. And I could
      be wrong, but it does seem to appear IMO that Harold was not
      announced as Mahanta at a WWS until after Darwin was dismissed
      in the summer of 1983.

      Afterall, it was Darwin who was going by the title of Mahanta
      in 1983 - and 1982, and 1981, etc. Right?