Re: ECK Higher Initiations Are a Mixed Bag of Wo...

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2006
      Hi Liz,
      The ECK family with the 5th Initiate five year old
      could have been the Klemps.

      However, this would have to have taken place
      around 1977 in order for Klemp's daughter to
      be the five year old. It's very possible that this
      was the Klemp family since the five year old was
      also a female. Hmmmmmm. Interesting how
      "special" those initiations were for the beginning
      club members! It's obvious that the ECK Higher
      Initiations have ONLY equated to a Higher Con
      rather than to a Higher Consciousness!<smile>

      Prometheus