The Truth shall set you free!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2006
      For Everyone, especially those who wonder what
      next after leaving a religous teaching or those
      who are experiencing the Dark Night of Soul, here
      is a contemplation from an Internet friend who
      passed this life on Dec. 7, 2006. Marek Gold always
      wanted to help others. It is wonderful that his
      words still linger on for sharing. Since this is the
      holiday of giving, please enjoy Marek's gift of
      contemplation on Truth:

      "Contemplate on the word Truth. What does it mean?
      Well we've heard that The Truth shall set you free

      If this is so then there is nothing to do but live the
      Truth. Living the Truth means just as it sounds.
      Living the truth, being the truth. Being true in all
      aspects of life. Especially with ourselves.

      Being honest with ourselves. If we're honest with
      ourselves then we listen to the Inner Guidance. We
      listen to it at all costs. Sometimes it tells us things
      we don 't particularly want to hear. However hear it
      we must no matter how much pain it may bring. Hear
      it because it is the voice of truth and the only way to
      liberation.

      The God given voice of Spirit forever guiding us to the
      exalted states. Always just at our fingertips Ours to
      claim at any moment."

      ~ Marek Gold

      www.webspirit.com

      Happy Holidays, All!