ECKANKAR RULES by Monkeyboy (LOL)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2005
      Hi, All!

      I received this email from someone calling himself Monkeyboy, a
      pseudonym for an Eckist. I thought I would share it, so here
      it is in its entirity:

      "eck has changed my life 180 degrees since i've joined in 5 years ago
      How come you guys are so lost?
      Probably its going to take you aeons of reincarnation to finally
      become a co-worker with god, and you're spoiling your chance?
      I tell you how devoted i am to eck, even if god comes down here and
      asks me to kill myself to show him how much i love him, i will
      definitely do it, cause ,,,,,, he wont, never will, he loves
      me, .... i hope you guys can see the light in the end of the tunnel,
      if you are truly in the hands of providence."

      To Monkeyboy:

      Keep reading our posts, and hopefully you will eventually see the
      light and free yourself from the entanglement of the false beliefs
      you have bought into in Eckankar.

      Best wishes,
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2005
        Hi Mish,

        Maybe Harold Klemp is really monkeyboy incognito! Actually, if
        Eckankar has turned this person's life around 180 degrees in 5 years
        then that might not be such a bad thing... for him. Perhaps Eckankar
        is okay for this young Soul, until, he can build up his own base of
        Self knowledge.

        One thing that concerns me is Monkeyboy mentioning his devotion to
        eck and that he would kill himself if god came down in order to
        prove his love for god. If MB was really devoted to eck he would
        read more spiritual material or become more versed in the eck dogma
        and realize that even this kind of speculative discussion shows
        imbalance and misunderstanding and is an unacceptable topic in
        Eckankar!

        On the other hand it could be that this person is not really an
        eckist at all! He is certainly not very well read on eck dogma! God
        does Not come "down" and "eck" should be in all caps! Also, "god"
        for the eckist is SUGMAD.

        However, the L.E.M./Mahanta according to Twitchell's Eckankar is
        higher than the 2nd or 4th plane "God" of the world religions.
        Therefore Klemp is the God of God but not quite God absolute
        (SUGMAD)! The danger here is that Klemp (or Eckists) could become
        more delusional and unstable than he (or they) is (are) now and
        think that it is now time translate together as one! I would hope
        that No Eckist is so brainwashed and foolish as to follow Klemp if
        something were to happen.

        Monkeyboy asks the question, "Probably its going to take you aeons
        of reincarnation to finally become a co-worker with god, and you're
        spoiling your chance?" Actually, we former Eckists are increasing
        our chances of God-Realization/Unity Consciousness by rejecting
        Klemp and company! But Monkeyboy, have you also thought of becoming
        a co-worker with the Mahanta? Perhaps you should purchase the
        Eckankar Lexicon. Don't confuse the (outer) L.E.M. with the
        fictional (inner) Mahanta. For that matter... don't confuse Klemp
        with being a master!

        <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:

[...]

        Mish
      • Greg and Liz

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2005
            Hi, Liz!

            I only received this one message in my private email box. I don't
            even know why Monkeyboy sent it to me--did anyone else receive
            something like this? I guess I should feel honored that he is so
            concerned! : )

            Mish

            --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Greg and Liz