Joe Homsey - the Messenger Of The Mahanta! LOL!

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hello, all!

      This is what Joe posted today on huchat:

      ***********************
      It started with my first series of discourses. One evening, while at
      dinner, I was telling a friend all about ECKANKAR...at least from my
      own limited perspective. The next day, in the mail, I received my
      next
      month's discourse. In it, I saw all the same concepts that I had
      discussed the night before.

      The same inner teaching has occured many, many times over the years.
      Sometimes the thoughts and images I receive show up a few days later.
      Sometimes it's months, even years before it appears in print. But
      show
      up it does. There has always been those who scoff, those who attempt
      to belittle or discount the little snippets I pick up. Sometimes
      they're non-Eckists. Sometimes it's ECKists who do their best to
      discredit my info. I've learned well to just provide the viewpoints.
      Sometimes I do it with pointed purpose. Sometimes I offer gentle
      poetry, prose or quiet conversation.

      Some will hear. Some will not.
      ***********************
      Unquote

      I see a kind of "Jesus phenomenon" here! Is Joe feeling pursued by
      his fellow huchatters? So, the "teaching" Joe receives is the one and
      only, the true one? Will we soon have another mahanta by another name?

      And why does this remind me of Betty's speeches over on TS? I think
      it's just the same old crap from people who are still deeply into
      eckankar and who haven't changed their viewpoints at all!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2006
        Hi, Ingrid!

        I just read this too and noted that Joe is still being
        moderated--his message had to be approved. I
        think his "enlightening" stories will make some of
        the less "enlightened" eckists jealous. I would also
        expect that Cheryl will have even better stories to
        top Joe's. Her experiences and opinions are always
        so much more superior--the way her delusional
        mind functions, that is! : )

        Anyway, in my message about some Hu-Chatters
        being moderated, I want to add that it is not just
        the newbies who are put on that status. I know
        Cheryl explained how it worked with the newbies,
        but she failed to mention that anyone at anytime
        could also be put back on moderated status if they
        posted something disagreeable on Hu-Chat. Case
        in point, poor Charlene, a long time participant on
        Hu-Chat said something to Cheryl she didn't like, so
        Cheryl did what she has the power as a moderator to
        do, she place Charlene on moderated status--it was
        temporary, but very forceful. I guess Harold's
        comment in the H.I. Newsletter fits this Cheryl & Co.
        behavior! Harold wrote: "These foxes--power
        eaters--are extremely stubborn in their determination
        to dominate others. IF they could only see themselves.
        Their motto: 'My my or the highway.'"

        Harold really needs to get busy and clean out that
        henhouse. He needs to put Cheryl & Co. in its
        rightful place. He further stated: "Sweep the way
        clear of a fox. Allow the ECK chelas to serve. Let
        them unfold, so that their spiritual reward can be
        greater than any pot of gold." Unmoderating Joe
        and allowing his messages to go through
        un-impeded would be a positive start! : )

        I think any true believer in eckankar should not
        place himself on a path where foxes like Cheryl
        will impede his progress by controlling if and what
        a "precious" Soul might want to express and
        share. Cheryl & Co should not be the censors of
        their fellow eckists. Who gave Cheryl this right?
        I think she gave herself the power! However, it
        doesn't sound like Harold approves. I'm beginning
        to think, though, that many eckists don't really
        care what Harold likes or not. They don't seem to
        listen to him all that well. But maybe some will
        read his H.I. Newsletter, the lower initiates as well
        as the higher initiates--some will get the message,
        I'm sure! But others will most likely continue to
        bury their heads in the sand--preferring to listen
        to the prattlings of the underlings and allowing
        themselves to be abused and controlled by foxes!