A Message for Joe Homsey on Hu-Chat!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hey, Joe!

      Hope you are reading this. Just thought you'd
      be interested to know that you are still on
      moderated status on Hu-Chat which means
      one of the moderators has to approve your
      posts before they are posted on the site.
      If I am correct, I think you joined around the
      end of Oct. and now it is almost mid Dec.
      I'd be wondering, if I were you, why you are
      still being moderated. There are other
      newbies on Hu-Chat who joined after you
      and they are now on unmoderated status, ahead
      of you. I wonder why that is. What do the mods
      have against a nice eckist like you that they
      are moderating what you post? I bet if you
      promise to behave, they'll allow you to be
      unmoderated too! : )

      Or maybe this is just an oversight? Nah,
      everytime Frank or the others push that
      "approve" button, they know you're still
      being controlled by them! I think you mentioned
      in a previous post when you questioned what
      happened to one of your posts that is seemed
      like there were some strong-armed govt-like
      control going on there--well, it's not the govt, but
      it is strong-armed control for sure. Certainly
      falls in-line with the "goose-stepping" complaints
      that HK has made about those "foxes outside the
      henhouse." Maybe, the mods see the fox in you,
      but yet don't see it in themselves!

      Anyway, best wishes on your lower astral journey
      over there on Hu-Chat! Hope it works for you as
      it has for the rest of the flock over there.

      Mish
    • ctecvie
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2006
        Hello, all!

        This is what Joe posted today on huchat:

        ***********************
        It started with my first series of discourses. One evening, while at
        dinner, I was telling a friend all about ECKANKAR...at least from my
        own limited perspective. The next day, in the mail, I received my
        next
        month's discourse. In it, I saw all the same concepts that I had
        discussed the night before.

        The same inner teaching has occured many, many times over the years.
        Sometimes the thoughts and images I receive show up a few days later.
        Sometimes it's months, even years before it appears in print. But
        show
        up it does. There has always been those who scoff, those who attempt
        to belittle or discount the little snippets I pick up. Sometimes
        they're non-Eckists. Sometimes it's ECKists who do their best to
        discredit my info. I've learned well to just provide the viewpoints.
        Sometimes I do it with pointed purpose. Sometimes I offer gentle
        poetry, prose or quiet conversation.

        Some will hear. Some will not.
        ***********************
        Unquote

        I see a kind of "Jesus phenomenon" here! Is Joe feeling pursued by
        his fellow huchatters? So, the "teaching" Joe receives is the one and
        only, the true one? Will we soon have another mahanta by another name?

        And why does this remind me of Betty's speeches over on TS? I think
        it's just the same old crap from people who are still deeply into
        eckankar and who haven't changed their viewpoints at all!

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2006
          Hi, Ingrid!

          I just read this too and noted that Joe is still being
          moderated--his message had to be approved. I
          think his "enlightening" stories will make some of
          the less "enlightened" eckists jealous. I would also
          expect that Cheryl will have even better stories to
          top Joe's. Her experiences and opinions are always
          so much more superior--the way her delusional
          mind functions, that is! : )

          Anyway, in my message about some Hu-Chatters
          being moderated, I want to add that it is not just
          the newbies who are put on that status. I know
          Cheryl explained how it worked with the newbies,
          but she failed to mention that anyone at anytime
          could also be put back on moderated status if they
          posted something disagreeable on Hu-Chat. Case
          in point, poor Charlene, a long time participant on
          Hu-Chat said something to Cheryl she didn't like, so
          Cheryl did what she has the power as a moderator to
          do, she place Charlene on moderated status--it was
          temporary, but very forceful. I guess Harold's
          comment in the H.I. Newsletter fits this Cheryl & Co.
          behavior! Harold wrote: "These foxes--power
          eaters--are extremely stubborn in their determination
          to dominate others. IF they could only see themselves.
          Their motto: 'My my or the highway.'"

          Harold really needs to get busy and clean out that
          henhouse. He needs to put Cheryl & Co. in its
          rightful place. He further stated: "Sweep the way
          clear of a fox. Allow the ECK chelas to serve. Let
          them unfold, so that their spiritual reward can be
          greater than any pot of gold." Unmoderating Joe
          and allowing his messages to go through
          un-impeded would be a positive start! : )

          I think any true believer in eckankar should not
          place himself on a path where foxes like Cheryl
          will impede his progress by controlling if and what
          a "precious" Soul might want to express and
          share. Cheryl & Co should not be the censors of
          their fellow eckists. Who gave Cheryl this right?
          I think she gave herself the power! However, it
          doesn't sound like Harold approves. I'm beginning
          to think, though, that many eckists don't really
          care what Harold likes or not. They don't seem to
          listen to him all that well. But maybe some will
          read his H.I. Newsletter, the lower initiates as well
          as the higher initiates--some will get the message,
          I'm sure! But others will most likely continue to
          bury their heads in the sand--preferring to listen
          to the prattlings of the underlings and allowing
          themselves to be abused and controlled by foxes!