Re: 12/2006 H.I. Letter - Klemp talks of HU-Chat Cheryl & KAL-ECK Leaders

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 6, 2006
      Wow, Interesting HI Newsletter! Is Harold actually paying attention
      to what is going on? Looks like Rich and Cheryl's days are
      numbered! ;-)

      Hopefully the members of Hu-chat will speak up about the censorship
      taking place by Cheryl; what an ego!

      Though I honestly think Hu-chat would do much better having just
      Frank and Cyrus as the moderators. (Frank never did like the HI
      power trips / struggles, hopefully he still doesn't)

      As an Eckist I was always a lover of truth, and still am! ONE BIG
      REASON WHY I LEFT!

      I came to a place long ago, that I wouldn't let any Master or his
      teachings, stand in my way of Spiritual Truth. I give ESA extra
      kudos for speaking out and sharing this HI letter by Klemp, and a
      tiny <smile> for Klemp having the balls to speak up too!

      Thanks Prometheus,

      Liz

      > "Dear Brothers of the Leaf,
      >
      > There is a fox outside the henhouse, and it bears watching.
      >
      > You are a guardian of the henhouse, helping your RESA in making
      sure the ECK chelas in
      > your area receive fair treatment from those who are above them in
      some service to ECK.

      > These lovers of truth and the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
      deserve fair treatment. Most
      > ECK leaders show them that courtesy. However, a few do not.
      >
      > Much of the ECK work is borne by chelas who do so out of pure
      love. There is no
      > remuneration involved. Their spiritual blessings are great, far
      greater than receiving a pot
      > of gold filled to the brim. So they represent love.
      >
      > The fox stands for power. He is ruthless and sees a house full of
      chicken dinners. He
      > feeds on the weak and helpless, on those who cannot defend
      themselves.

      > Now, what kind of guardian would it be who stood by and let the
      fox, a power seeker,
      > satisfy his pleasure?
      >
      > Someone who knows what is going on, is in a position to do
      something about it, BUT
      > purposely shuts his eyes to the problem--out of fear, perhaps, of
      offending the
      > perpetrator--is an accomplice of the fox. How could he not be?
      >
      > I was thinking about the constant struggle that exists between
      love and power, even
      > among ECKists. You look at such people with their goose-stepping
      tactics and you wonder
      > about them. Sometimes they almost seem to be schizophrenic, with
      opposing or
      > antagonistic sides.
      >
      > On one hand, they are ever so loving and helpful. BUT on the
      other, they are tromping on
      > the rights of others with big, muddy boots. Yet they can't see
      themselves.

      > Don't we all find it easier to spot a blemish in another instead
      of ourselves? Behind the big
      > boots is the ego. It is out of control and can thus do a great
      deal of harm. These goose-
      > stepping people love power, not love. It is disheartening to see
      them. They intrude into the
      > domain of others. Deep within a file cabinet they come across a
      vague rule that, if taken
      > out of context, says the others are not in compliance with it.
      >
      > This steps on people lower in the pecking order, who must keep
      silent.

      > Long ago, as a Vahana in the field, I happened into a neighboring
      Mahdis's area to
      > give an introductory lecture. This was in the old days, when the
      rules were not always
      > drafted very well. That Mahdis complained to the ECK Office. So I
      found that the better
      > part of valor was discretion, and thus wisely kept out of the
      area. What struct me was that
      > the area wasn't growing! This Mahdis used up so much energy
      protecting her turf that she
      > had neither the time nor energy to do an adequate job of ECK
      Vahana work in her very
      > populous area. It was sad.
      >
      > She would not do it and acted like a bucket of cold water when
      others did show initiative.
      > One such person can do so much damage to an organization,
      especially to one like
      > ECKANKAR, because it places a lot of faith in volunteers and their
      love for the Master.

      > These foxes--power eaters--are extremely stubborn in their
      determination to
      > dominate others. IF they could only see themselves. Their
      motto: 'My way or the highway.'

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 6, 2006
        Hi All,
        It seems that Klemp is just giving more lip service to what's wrong with
        the org. How can H.I.s believe anything HK says when in the 12/2005 H.I.
        Letter (one year ago) he talked of Not Using IFs, ANDs, and BUTs when
        talking to one another, but it was okay to use these words with the public.
        It seems Kant had this IF, AND, BUT opinion of the intent behind the word
        usage and HK thought Kant had made a good point and, therefore,
        instructed his H.I.s to communicate better by saying what they mean rather
        than negating or putting limits on what they have said with a BUT, or not
        being direct by using IF. Now just read anything that Klemp has written in
        the past year (including this 12/2006 H.I. Letter) and count the IFs and
        especially the BUTs! BTW-AND is okay because it's a connector - LOL!
        Therefore, is it any wonder that H.I.s are confused. And, when Klemp calls
        some Eckists 'losers' or making those negative, unloving, and mistaken
        comments about that Third Temporary Postal Clerk back in 2003 is laying
        a foundation of negativity, unfriendliness, and exclusion toward others.

        HK: "Dear Brothers of the Leaf,

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 6, 2006
          Klemp is asking H.I.s to squeal on each other and follow the rumors to
          ferret out the Kal-Eck foxes raiding the lower initiate henhouse. Newer
          commentary is below.###

[...]

          ### The RESAs are part of the problem. They turn a blind eye to the Kal
          like behaviors of those in their hierarchy. Many RESAs are simply inexperienced
          administrators without a clue as to who should be trusted and who shouldn't.

          HK: "These lovers of truth and the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master deserve fair
          treatment. Most ECK leaders show them that courtesy. However, a few do not.

          Much of the ECK work is borne by chelas who do so out of pure love. There is
          no remuneration involved. Their spiritual blessings are great, far greater
          than receiving a pot of gold filled to the brim. So they represent love."

          ### The pride of the Higher initiations and the power of having a high 'settler'
          position and having one's Eckie story mentioned or put into print is also
          part of the "remuneration" for many Eckists.

          HK: "The fox stands for power. He is ruthless and sees a house full of chicken
          dinners. He feeds on the weak and helpless, on those who cannot defend
          themselves.

          Now, what kind of guardian would it be who stood by and let the fox, a power
          seeker, satisfy his pleasure?

          Someone who knows what is going on, is in a position to do something about
          it, BUT purposely shuts his eyes to the problem--out of fear, perhaps, of
          offending the perpetrator--is an accomplice of the fox. How could he not be?"

          ### The power seeker is a common occurance in Eckankar/religion. Can't the
          owner of HU-Chat take Cher's moderator position away from her and boot her?
          Or, is she afraid to do so. How about Cher's RESA? Why hasn't something been
          done? The LEM/Mahanta wants to know why not!

          HK: "I was thinking about the constant struggle that exists between love and
          power, even among ECKists. You look at such people with their goose-
          stepping tactics and you wonder about them. Sometimes they almost seem to
          be schizophrenic, with opposing or antagonistic sides.

          On one hand, they are ever so loving and helpful. BUT on the other, they are
          tromping on the rights of others with big, muddy boots. Yet they can't see
          themselves."

          ### Actually, this is not all that uncommon within the ranks of the Kal-Eck
          Higher Initiates. There are many that are well established within 6th and 7th
          circles of initiation. And, we can also include 8ths, 9ths, and a 14th!

          HK: "Don't we all find it easier to spot a blemish in another instead of
          ourselves? Behind the big boots is the ego. It is out of control and can thus
          do a great deal of harm. These goose-stepping people love power, not love.
          It is disheartening to see them. They intrude into the domain of others. Deep
          within a file cabinet they come across a vague rule that, if taken out of
          context, says the others are not in compliance with it."

          ### I remember that Third 'fill-in' Postal Clerk whose blemishes HK pointed
          out. Klemp got his big muddy boots out to tromp on him didn't he! See, this
          is why Eckankar doesn't work! It's flawed from the top down and always has
          been!

          HK: "This steps on people lower in the pecking order, who must keep silent."

          ### Yes, people must keep silent if they want that next initiation or that
          coveted position in the RESA hierarchy... maybe it's a RESA position! See,
          Klemp knows how the "pecking order" game is played... he once did it too!

          HK: "Long ago, as a Vahana in the field, I happened into a neighboring
          Mahdis's area to give an introductory lecture. This was in the old days, when
          the rules were not always drafted very well. That Mahdis complained to the
          ECK Office. So I found that the better part of valor was discretion, and thus
          wisely kept out of the area. What struct me was that the area wasn't growing!
          This Mahdisused up so much energy protecting her turf that she had neither
          the time nor energy to do an adequate job of ECK Vahana work in her very
          populous area. It was sad."

          ### Maybe the Mahdis saw Klemp as a "fox."

          HK: "She would not do it and acted like a bucket of cold water when others
          did show initiative. One such person can do so much damage to an
          organization, especially to one like ECKANKAR, because it places a lot of faith
          in volunteers and their love for the Master.

          These foxes--power eaters--are extremely stubborn in their determination
          to dominate others. IF they could only see themselves. Their motto:
          'My way or the highway.'

          ### Isn't that how Klemp dealt with Ford and Graham. It was HK's way or the
          highway! This is very two-faced of Harold. HK is stubborn too!

          HK: "Other approaches they favor include becoming overly familiar with an
          intended victim. Then they take control of the other's life. The goose-stepper,
          the fox, is thus guilty of violating the ECK precept of allowing others to have
          their freedom.

          Such a person thinks that his ego is under control as much as that of another."

          ### This is true of HK as well. Just look at how Eckists are promoted. One has
          to be in a clique, fly under the radar, and keep silent. Also, there's keeping the
          paid membership on-going and taking the trainings and doing the volunteer
          thing to stay in the Eck spotlight.

          HK: "He licks the boots of those above him in the hierarchy and expects those
          below him to lick his. He is truly schizophrenic. He and his like are few in
          number, BUT they do so much damage to the ECK missionary effort. They are
          like an atomic bomb exploding over a city."

          ### Boot licking and ass kissing too! HK did plenty in his day and yet never
          saw fit to change things in all these years as LEM. So why doesn't Klemp
          have more oversight? There should be someone at the ESC that Eck Leaders
          can call and remain anonymous or immune from repercussions. In many cases
          the RESA is a big part of the problem, especially, if you're complaining about
          their friend! Another thing, most Eckists will remain silent about the negativity
          they see because they are obeying the Law of Silence and are refraining from
          spreading negativity... besides it's all Karmic and the Inner Master knows
          everything... right! Catch-22 Klempster!

          HK: "You may get reports of a fox operating in a Satsang class, as someone in
          charge of ECK intro talks, or in other important ECK activities. Keep your
          eyes and ears open. Find out IF anything is behind the rumors, and inform
          the local ECK leadership or the RESA.

          Keep in mind that ECK chelas are precious Souls. They deserve love and
          respect. They're serving ECK out of love, not for a pot of gold. Sweep the way
          clear of a fox. Allow the ECK chelas to serve. Let them unfold, so that their
          spiritual reward can be greater than any pot of gold. Harold"

          ### The only "spiritual reward" that Eck Leaders have are their GOLD LEAVES
          and a bucket full of promises. H.I.s should look around and see all of the
          unqualified leaders that share their initiation circle or a higher circle. Why?
          Because Higher Initiation is not related to Higher Consciousness. The by-
          product of higher consciousness is not an initiation number and this is why
          many Eckists discount the importance of the upper high initiations! Besides,
          there's that 7th initiation ceiling for 99.999% of Eckists. The RESA position is
          just another badge to wear and does not bring with it higher consciousness
          either! It's all just more and more illusion and religious dogma!

          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 10, 2006
            Klemp has given approval to share this H.I. article with all Eck Leaders! : )

            I had just a few more comments (###) on Klemp's instructions to H.I. Eck Leaders.
            Will there be more instructions in the Mystic World to have the Lower Initiates to
            keep an eye out for the Kal-Eck H.I. Foxes like Cheryl?

            [HK]: "Dear Brothers of the Leaf, There is a fox outside the henhouse, and it
            bears watching."

            [Me]: So, are Eckists now chickens rather than eagles? : )

            ### Interesting, since chickens do flock together and peck around and each
            other. Eagles do not travel in flocks... there is no pecking order with eagles.
            Also, aren't eagles predators... like foxes!

            [HK]: "You are a guardian of the henhouse, helping your RESA in making sure
            the ECK chelas in your area receive fair treatment from those who are above
            them in some service to ECK."

            [Me]: Yes, Klemp is definitely talking of Cheryl along with many other nasty,
            negative, power tripping, neo-Nazi, schizophrenic egomanics that are in positions
            of authority (H.I.s) within the Eckankar hierarchy! Klemp will now say the same! LOL!

            ### The LEM/Mahanta should have a clue, as well as, his RESAs if there is
            anything to this Eck INNER communication with the chelas. How can Kal-Eck
            foxes get Higher Initiations!

            [HK]: "These lovers of truth and the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master deserve fair
            treatment. Most ECK leaders show them that courtesy. However, a few do not."

            [Me]: Actually, if Eckists were real Truth Seekers they would do a slow read and
            contemplation of Confessions of a God Seeker. Also, there are more than just a
            "few" ECK leaders that DO NOT show other H.I.s, and especially lower initiates,
            respect or courtesy. Many are ego driven dictators of various sorts.

            ### Yes, and Cheryl is still on various Eckankar Internet sites! How can this Kal-Eck
            Fox not be censored, booted from all Eck sites, and not be demoted to a 1st!

            [HK]: "Much of the ECK work is borne by chelas who do so out of pure love. There
            is no remuneration involved. Their spiritual blessings are great, far greater than
            receiving a pot of gold filled to the brim. So they represent love."

            [Me]: Well, the "remuneration" for many ECKists is with rewards of power and ego
            via initiation rank or settler position. That's why there are so many problems, and
            the RESAs aren't doing their jobs! Some RESAs just delegate everything to others
            and these ECK leaders are part of the problem that HK is speaking of. Many RESAs
            are not all that advanced spiritually. BTW - Whose the RESA over the Internet? There
            isn't one!

            ### It's easy to say that someone (Eckists) represents love, but it's another
            thing to demonstrate it in words and actions.

            [HK]: "The fox stands for power. He is ruthless and sees a house full of chicken
            dinners. He feeds on the weak and helpless, on those who cannot defend themselves."

            [Me]: Yep, the "fox" is Cheryl and her Kal-Eck cohorts who are more like wolves
            in sheep's clothing.

            ### Twitchell, Gross, and Klemp were/are foxes too! Then again, religion in general
            feeds on the weak and helpless!

            [HK]: "Now, what kind of guardian would it be who stood by and let the fox, a power
            seeker, satisy his pleasure?"

            [Me]: Actually the "he" can also be a she! But yes, Cheryl (as well as some L.D.'s, etc.)
            certainly get pleasure from their little power trips of deleting and moderating HU-Chat
            member's posts while adding her <smiling> sly two-faced comments to belittle and
            negate.

            ### What kind of "Guardian" is Klemp to stand by and let this happen since 1981!
            These Kal-Eck foxes didn't just happen overnight! The chicken house has been
            raided for years and years without protection and the fox population has grown!

            [HK]: "Someone who knows what is going on, is in a position to do something about it,
            BUT purposely shuts his eyes to the problem--out of fear, perhaps, of offending the
            perpetrator--is an accomplice of the fox. How could he not be?"

            [Me]: This seems to indicate that Cheryl's RESA and the HU-Chat owner are just as
            guilty as the rabid fox Cheryl! However, it is (somewhat) a grey area since the Internet
            is international. This is why Klemp should take personal responsibility for Cheryl G. and
            her group of Kal-Eckists as well. Or, is HK saying that the RESAs should, also, monitor
            their chelas' behaviour on the Internet as well? It seems so! However, Klemp should have
            someone at the ESC to monitor all (official/unofficial) ECK sites and step in when
            necessary. 'Too little too late' should be Klemp's (Mr.Talks-a-lot) motto.

            ### Once again, why doesn't Klemp know what is going on? Why are Eckists closing
            their eyes and ears to truth? Maybe Eckists do fear hurting another's feelings but
            Klemp trained them to do this! HK can't have it both ways and is learning this truth
            the hard way.

            [HK]: "I was thinking about the constant struggle that exists between love and power,
            even among ECKists. You look at such people with their goose-stepping tactics and
            you wonder about them. Sometimes they almost seem to be schizophrenic, with
            opposing or antagonistic sides."

            [Me]: Yes! Klemp was looking in a mirror recently! This also sounds like he is describing
            Cheryl, but there are so many other Kal-Eckists like her!

            ### Klemp is a schizophrenic himself and uses goose-stepping tactics too! Look at
            how he dealt with Graham and Ford. Eckankar is an 'AS ABOVE SO BELOW religion,
            therefore, Klemp needs to take some responsibility for the bad chelas as well as the
            good ones. Or else, don't hand out High Initiations so easily and keep H.I.s that
            demonstrate Kal like behaviours. Walk the walk!

            [HK]: "On one hand, they are, they are ever so loving and helpful. BUT on the other,
            they are tromping on the rights of others with big, muddy boots. Yet they can't see
            themselves. Don't we all find it easier to spot a blemish in another instead of ourselves?
            Behind the boots is the ego. It is out of control and can thus do a great deal of harm.
            These goose-stepping people love power, not love. It is disheartening to see them.
            They intrude on the domain of others. Deep within a file cabinet they come across a
            vague rule that, if taken out of context, says the others are not in compliance with it."

            [Me]: So true Harry! Cheryl's big muddy boots are a walkin' while you're a talkin.'

            ### Klemp describes himself and his Kal-Eck cohorts perfectly. The problem with
            Cheryl is that she's not subtle and Klemp wants subtle Kal agents working for him.
            The lie is more believable with those who can at least act loving. The Kal-Eckists
            need to learn to take their loving faces off AFTER they get behind closed doors and
            off line! Then they need to put the loving face on again when dealing with the public.

            [HK]: "This steps on people lower in the pecking order, who must keep silent."

            [Me]: I like the analogy of the henhouse (chela/chickens) and pecking order (hierarchy).

            ### Eckists are trained to keep silent and now Klemp is complaining because they
            were trained too well?! Does Klemp want Lower Pecking Order Chelas to know all of
            this about his H.I. Foxes and that he sees them as Chickens?

            [HK]: "Long ago, as a Vahana in the field, I happened into a neighboring Mahdis's area
            to give an introductory lecture. This was in the old days, when the rules were not always
            drafted very well. That Mahdis complained to the ECK Office. So I found that the better
            part of valor was discretion, and thus wisely kept out of the area. What struct me was
            that the area wasn't growing! This Mahdis used up so much energy protecting her turf
            that she had neither the time or energy to do an adequate job of ECK Vahana work in
            her very populous area. It was sad."

            [Me]: Chicago is a populous area! Yes, so sad--I pitty the fools!

            ### At least this Mahdis was trying to protect her turf! How does Klemp protect his
            turf! Not too well from the Kal-Eck H.I. Foxes. HK's better at tearing into a lower
            initiate like Graham, or a non-Eck postal clerk, etc., etc. He's both judge and jury!

            [HK]: "She would not do it and acted like a bucket of cold water when others did show
            initiative. One such person can do so much damage to an organization, especially to
            one like ECKANKAR, because it places a lot of faith in volunteers and their love for the
            Master."

            [Me]: Come on Harold just issue an edict to your RESAs and to ESC Staffers to bring such
            behaviour to an end. Take some responsibility yourself! You're the one that gave these
            Kal-"ECK leaders" their Higher Initiations! What good is a 5th when Cheryl has one too!

            ### Klemp's blah blah blah is so boring. It's like he just woke up! Maybe Joan has
            updated him on what's going on in reality while he's been hiding out in a dark
            cave for all these years while writing his dribble. I wonder when the Nine Silent Ones
            will channel the Shariyats 3 & 4 to Klump? : )

            [HK]: "These foxes--power eaters--are extremely stubborn in their determination to
            dominate others. IF they could only see themselves. Their motto:
            'My way or the highway."

            [Me]: Cheryl has kicked people off of HU-Chat for saying the wrong thing. Many of
            these Kal-ECKists are just emulating Klemp and his nutty unloving words and
            behaviours. Their motto: As Above So Below - Loser!

            ### I wonder what it would take for Klemp to "see" himself! He is awfully stubborn
            and thick headed. I'll bet HK loves to dominate others including Joan. These Kal-Eck
            H.I. foxes must really be bugging Harry since they're doing the dominating now!

            [HK]: "Other approaches they favor include becoming overly familiar with an intended
            victim. Then they take control of the other's life. The goose-stepper, the fox, is thus
            guilty of violating the ECK precept of allowing others to have their freedom."

            [Me]: How is there real spiritual freedom within the Eckankar hierarchy with all of the
            rules and Guidelines and ass kissing going on, as well as, the dependency on the LEM/
            Mahanta! It's no wonder there are so many unbalanced and needy ECKists! Look at
            Klemp's example!

            ### Doesn't Klemp deny others freedom too! One cannot ever leave Eckankar
            according to Eck dogma. So Eckankar is also two-faced! But, Eckankar is a Kal
            based religion regardless of what is said. This is why HK knows nothing of what
            is really going on. Klemp just takes credit for everything anyone has ever dreamed.

            [HK]: "Such a person thinks that his ego is under control as much as that of another."

            [Me]: Well, you should know little Harry, but you give yourself away!

            [HK]: "He licks the boots of those above him in the hierarchy and expects those below
            him to lick his. He is truly schizophrenic. He and his like are few in number, BUT they
            do so much damage to the ECK missionary effort. They are like an atomic bomb
            exploding over a city."

            [Me]: So, Cheryl is a boot licker too! Once again Klemp claims that these Kal-Eckists
            are "few in number." I know better! And the bad thing is that they are in positions of
            power and authority within Eckankar. This is proof that Klemp is powerless and unaware
            or else he wouldn't need to put this into print. He would resolve the problem on his own!

            ### I'm rather surprised that Klemp is openingly sounding so nasty! HK's usually more
            subtle. And, He keeps repeating the goose-stepping (neo-Nazi), boot licking,
            schizophenric, out of control ego thing!
            Also, I doubt that Cheryl will ever get it or be reprimanded either! Most Eckists are very
            passive. Really though, Cheryl needs to be demoted to a First Initiate as an example to
            others, but Harry hasn't the guts to take on the big muddy boots of Cheryl!

            [HK]: "You may get reports of a fox operating in a Satsang class, as someone in charge
            of ECK into talks, or in other important ECK activities. Keep your eyes and ears open.
            Find out IF anything is behind the rumors, and inform the local ECK leadership or the
            RESA."

            [Me]: What happens if a RESA gets a report of a FOX being a moderator of HU-Chat?
            Nothing? And, what if the local ECK leadership or the RESA is part of the problem?
            Anyway, I find it funny that HK wants chelas to squeal on each other and to listen to
            "rumors." However, cleaning up the mess was why HK finally wrote those two leadership
            books. The real problem lies in the phoney initiations. One should have a higher
            consciousness before and after getting one and that's not the case! Catch-22 back at
            you! Hey, what ever happened to the RESA police?

            ### This advice to check out the rumors and squeal on others will be good news for
            the H.I. gossips like Stever. So, are these Eck Internet Sites Vahana Groups or Satsangs
            or both? Aren't all Eckists official vehicles for their LEM/Mahanta? Therefore, the Eckists
            that gather on those Eckankar sites are doing so as official Arahatas and Vahanas.

            [HK]: "Keep in mind that ECK chelas are precious Souls. They deserve love and respect.
            They're serving ECK out of love, not for a pot of gold. Sweep the way clear of a fox.
            Allow the ECK chelas to serve. Let them unfold, so that their spiritual reward can be
            greater than any pot of gold."

            [Me]: Isn't everyone a precious Soul? Harry, you're der fearless leader! Walk the walk!
            Have some follow-thru and some balls! I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anything
            will ever get done to protect those ECK chickens from the fox like Kal-ECK leaders/losers.
            Really HK, aren't you the LEM in charge at the ESC and over the RESAs! I hope you put
            something in the RESA Star about these Cheryl types! Will there be something else in
            the Mystic World? Hmmmmmm. Well, this seems to be something that is important,
            or else it never would have been mentioned! There are just no IFs, Ands, and BUTs about
            the importance of this is there! : )

            ### I wonder how long it will take to "Sweep the way clear of a fox!" Which RESA will be
            fearless and brave enough to take the first step? The way Eckankar works it will take ESC
            action before anything is done. Therefore, Cheryl and these Kal-Eck types will have a long
            reprieve until anything significant happens. Maybe there will be a five year de-foxing plan
            set into motion. Perhaps, the henhouse could be set up with outside motion detectors
            and cameras? Maybe the henhouse doors need to be fitted with dead bolt locks? Still,
            if invaded, who will come to the rescue of these poor chela/chickens?

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 11, 2006
              Hi, All!
              ]
              I thought it would be interesting to compare an
              excerpt from Harold's recent H.I. Newsletter to a
              post by Cheryl on Hu-Chat which examplifies the
              "fox" behavior HK is complaining about within his
              eck leader (H.I.s) camp!

              Harold wrote:
              "I was thinking about the constant struggle that
              exists have between love and power, even among
              ECKists. You look at such people with their
              goose-stepping tactics and you wonder about them.
              Sometimes they almost seem to be schizophrenic,
              with opposing or antagonistic sides.

              On one hand, they are ever so loving and helpful.
              BUT on the other, they are tromping on the rights
              of others with big, muddy boots. Yet they can't see
              themselves.

              Don't we all find it easier to spot a blemish in another
              instead of ourselves? Behind the big boots is the ego.
              It is out of control and can thus do a great deal of harm.
              These goose- stepping people love power, not love.
              It is disheartening to see them. They intrude into the
              domain of others. Deep within a file cabinet they come
              across a vague rule that, if taken out of context, says
              the others are not in compliance with it.

              This steps on people lower in the pecking order, who
              must keep silent." (unquote)

              This is Cheryl's "goose-stepping" response to a newbie
              member's post on Hu-Chat:

              "I'm sorry to hear that you're this intolerant and limited
              in your vision of other souls, Jeri. A personal attack from
              you publically is certainly one way that I can learn about
              what you call 'love' in your life. I'll file that under "need
              to know" for future reference!" (unquote)

              Please note Harold's reference to "a file cabinet" and
              Cheryl's threatening words, "I'll file that under 'need to
              know' for future reference!" Rather obvious the
              goose-stepping fox who cannot see herself as a big problem
              for HK and eckankar is Cheryl! She is really a great detractor
              of the teachings. I suspect that some of her Hu-Chatter
              buddies are feeding her delusion of not seeing herself in
              the words of the master! Yeah, there is a definite problem
              on Hu-Chat--Harold knows it and doesn't like it, but it
              seems the eckists there don't care what he thinks! LOL!

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 11, 2006
                Hi Mish,
                Yes, Klemp wrote: "On one hand, they are ever
                so loving and helpful" and have such sad stories
                to tell as they look for sympathy in order to get
                one to take their guard down while they move in
                for the kill. Such is the case with HU-Chat Cheryl.
                <sigh>

                The big question for Eck H.I. Leaders and RESAs
                is: Should there be a list for foxes "goose-stepping,"
                and behaving "schizophrenic?" How about those H.I.s
                that are "power seekers" and "perpetrators" and those
                "with opposing or antagonistic sides?" What is the
                criteria for being put on that list? It is clear that HU-
                Chat Cheryl should be on the list but who else? HK
                will have to give some direction in the RESA Star.

                Let's face it, the Internet Eck Sites can help or harm
                Eckankar. However, it speaks volumns as to the validity
                of the Eck teachings when H.I.s like Cheryl and company
                are permitted to be so negative, unfriendly, and Kal
                (Satan) like as Eck H.I. Vahana (missionary) leaders.

                When Eckists, and the public alike, see this kind of
                "antagonistic" behaviour from an "out of control" ego
                and a "power seeker" with a 20 year membership
                and a H.I. like Cheryl, What are they to think about
                Eckankar?

                The big problem that Klemp has is: Getting his Eck
                Leaders to report these "foxes" to the RESAs! In each
                region there should be at least one Eckist put on the
                "fox" list. Unfortunately, most Eckists do not participate
                all that much for these foxes to show their heads.
                Besides, foxes are much more sly than chickens and
                they have holes to hide in. Hey, what happened to the
                farmer in HK's little analogy? Shouldn't the farmer (LEM)
                be responsible for the safety of his chickens? It seems
                that the farmer hasn't been doing his chores for a long
                time! Maybe too much time and money was spent on
                building a new farmhouse, barn, and shed without
                attending to the farm animals and garden!

                Also, it is obvious that Cheryl should be on the chicken
                sh_t list so now what is her RESA to do? Will the ESC get
                involved too... it should! As I said before... HK needs
                to make an example of these people. Why would HK
                allow Kal-Eckists to remain in Eckankar, unless, this
                was a Kalistic Religion just like all the rest! Is the
                LEM/Mahanta a 2nd or 4th Plane God? How can a
                negative person like Cheryl be given a 5th? How can
                other foxes be 7ths and RESAs? Why are RESAs afraid
                to act? Would they be hurting their friends and those
                they rely upon to get things done? Inquiring minds want
                to know!

                Prometheus

                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 15, 2006
                  What I find interesting, too, is that Klemp is only talking about
                  the female (HENS) being protected from the FOX. I'll bet the FOXES
                  are both male and female! What about the ECK ROOSTERS?

                  Prometheus

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 19, 2006
                    I have some new comments about these latest instructions
                    to ECK Leaders by their LEM/Mahanta. I have to wonder,
                    however, are the FOXES the "losers" or are the chelas that
                    they influence the "losers?"

                    HK: "Dear Brothers of the Leaf,

                    There is a FOX outside the HENHOUSE, and it bears watching.
                    You are a guardian of the HENHOUSE, helping your RESA
                    in making sure the ECK Chelas in your area receive FAIR
                    treatment from THOSE WHO ARE ABOVE THEM in some service
                    to ECK."

                    ### Actually, the FOX is INSIDE the HENHOUSE! Unfortunately
                    for the true blue ECKist there have never been standards that
                    really measure consciousness, ethics, or the competent skills
                    and behaviours for those that are Higher Initiates. The ECK
                    Initiations are just longivity badges. Lower Initiate Chelas
                    often make the mistake of placing H.I.s on a pedestal because
                    they are told that Higher Initiations indicate a Higher Con-
                    sciousness.

                    HK: "These lovers of truth and the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
                    deserve fair treatment. MOST ECK LEADERS show them that courtesy.
                    However, A FEW DO NOT."

                    ### There really has to be more than just a "FEW" who Do Not
                    treat other ECKists fairly! Klemp wouldn't be writing this if there
                    were just a "few" H.I.s that were causing problems!

                    HK: "Much of the ECK work is borne by chelas who do so out of pure
                    love. There is no remuneration involved. Their spiritual blessings
                    are great, far greater than receiving a pot of gold filled to the
                    brim. So they represent love."

                    ### As I said before, KLEMP IS BEING DECEPTIVE when he states that
                    there is "NO REMUNERATION INVOLVED." Everyone knows that this
                    is false because it has been stated, implied, and demonstrated that
                    there are rewards! Position and Initiation Number are the indicators
                    of outer remuneration and the mind's imagination will fill in the rest
                    in regard to inner remuneration.

                    HK: "The FOX stands for POWER. He is RUTHLESS and sees a house full
                    of CHICKEN dinners. He feeds on the weak and helpless, on those
                    who cannot defend themselves."

                    ### I still can't figure out why the FARMER/LEM hasn't been aware of
                    the FOXES before or taken measures to protect his chicken/chelas?

                    HK: "Now, what kind of guardian would it be who stood by and let the
                    FOX, a POWER SEEKER, satisfy his pleasure?"

                    ### Well, what kind of a GUARDIAN has Klemp been? Not a very good
                    one it seems! Shouldn't the LEM/Mahanta be doing a better job?! Why
                    isn't he! What's wrong with this picture?

                    HK: "SOMEONE WHO KNOWS what is going on, is in a POSITION to do
                    something about it, BUT PURPOSELY SHUTS HIS EYES to the PROBLEM
                    --out of FEAR, perhaps, of OFFENDING the PERPETRATOR--IS AN
                    ACCOMPLICE of the FOX. How could he not be?"

                    ### So why Doesn't the LEM/Mahanta KNOW what is going on? HK is
                    certainly "in a position to do something about it." Is Klemp purposely
                    shutting "his eyes to the problem--out of fear perhaps, of offending the
                    perpetrator?" Maybe Klemp, also, is an "accomplice of the FOX!" Either
                    HK is a accomplice of the KAL-ECK H.I. FOX, or the LEM/Mahanta has
                    no power, awareness, or control of the situation!

                    HK: "I was thinking about the constant struggle that exists between
                    LOVE and POWER, EVEN AMONG ECKists. You look at such people
                    with their GOOSE-STEPPING TACTICS and you wonder about them.
                    Sometimes they almost seem to be SCHIZOPHRENIC, with OPPOSING
                    or ANTAGONISTIC sides."

                    ### Since Klemp has been informed of the "Goose-Stepping Tactics"
                    and the "Schizophrenic," "Opposing," and "Antagonistic" Behaviours
                    of these Power Loving KAL-ECKists... why hasn't he done anything?
                    This didn't just happen overnight!

                    HK: "On one hand, they are ever so loving and helpful. BUT on the
                    other, they are TROMPING on the rights of others with BIG, MUDDY
                    BOOTS. YET THEY CAN'T SEE THEMSELVES."

                    ### Perhaps ECKANKAR should emphasize more self-reflection,
                    and correct improper communication techniques and bad behaviour
                    through special one-to-one classes for those that don't quite GET IT.
                    That's it! ECKANKAR should have a Re-Indoctrination Class for the
                    KAL-ECK H.I. FOXES and retrain them to act "as if" they are more
                    spiritually evolved.

                    HK: "Don't we all find it easier to spot a BLEMISH in another instead
                    of ourselves? Behind the BIG BOOTS is the EGO. It is OUT OF CONTROL
                    and can thus do a GREAT DEAL OF HARM. These GOOSE-STEPPING
                    people LOVE POWER, NOT LOVE. It is DISHEARTENING to see them.
                    They INTRUDE into the domain of others. Deep within a FILE CABINET
                    they come across a VAGUE RULE that, if taken out of context, says the
                    others are not in compliance with it."

                    ### True, about seeing the blemish in someone else and not in one's
                    self! This certainly applies to Klemp since he has always made
                    judgments of others and has never admitted to anything, or to where
                    he had made a mistake or been wrong. The most Klemp has ever
                    admitted to is when he states that nobody is perfect! Therefore, HK is
                    a hypocrite! And, why should other H.I.s should be the "guardians"
                    for him? Klemp should quit passing the buck! Then, again, they do
                    say that sh_t runs downhill. LOL!

                    HK: "This steps on people LOWER in the PECKING ORDER, who must
                    keep silent."

                    ### Isn't it funny that Klemp uses the term HENHOUSE and PECKING
                    ORDER to describe the ECK Chelas and the ECKANKAR Hierarchy! Was
                    this a Freudian slip that really indicates what he thinks of his
                    followers?

                    HK: "Long ago, as a Vahana in the field, I happened into a neighboring
                    Mahdis's area to give an introductory lecture. This was in the old
                    days, when the rules were not always drafted very well. That Mahdis
                    complained to the ECK Office. So I found that the better part of valor
                    was discretion, and thus wisely kept out of the area. What struct me
                    was that the area wasn't growing! This Mahdis used up so much energy
                    protecting her turf that she had neither the time nor energy to do an
                    adequate job of ECK Vahana work in her very populous area. It was sad.

                    She would not do it and acted like a bucket of cold water when
                    others did show initiative. One such person can do so much damage
                    to an organization, especially to one like ECKANKAR, because it places
                    a lot of faith in volunteers and their love for the Master."

                    ### So, was she too a FOX? Was Darwin Gross FOX or FOWL?
                    Was D.G. a FOX or FOWL when he passed the ROD to H.K.?

                    HK: "These FOXES--POWER EATERS--are EXTREMELY STUBBORN in their
                    determination to DOMINATE others. IF they could only SEE themselves.
                    Their motto: 'MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY.'"

                    ### It seems that this is the case on HU-Chat! I wonder why Klemp
                    permits the negative behaviours of these ECK site moderators/
                    Vahanas? The "Section 8" HU-Chat S.O.P. is Crazy! LOL!

                    HK: "Other approaches they favor include becoming overly familiar
                    with an intended VICTIM. Then they take control of the other's life.
                    The GOOSE-STEPPER, the FOX, is thus GUILTY of VIOLATING the ECK
                    PRECEPT of allowing others to have their freedom."

                    ### Yes, this sounds like those HU-CHAT Moderators for sure! It
                    seems they are taking advantage of their weak and fearful RESAs
                    and those timid and confused staffers at the ESC. Isn't Joan in
                    charge of RESA Services? I wonder why nothing is being done about
                    the HU-Chat Cheryl type of KAL FOXES? Maybe Klemp is ALL BARK and
                    NO BITE? Where's his responsibility, for taking action, to the TRUE
                    BLUE ECKists?

                    HK: "Such a person Thinks that his EGO is under control as much as that
                    of another.

                    He LICKS the BOOTS of THOSE ABOVE him in the HIERARCHY and expects
                    those BELOW him to LICK his. He is truly SCHIZOPHRENIC. He and his like
                    are few in number, BUT They Do So Much Damage to the ECK Missionary
                    Effort. They are like an ATOMIC BOMB exploding over a city."

                    ### Maybe Cheryl's BOOT LICKING is what's keeping her RESA from doing
                    something? Or, maybe her RESA is afraid of her! Yes, CHERYL "IS TRULY
                    SCHIZOPHRENIC!" And, let's face it... Cheryl's EGO is way out-of-control!

                    HK: "You may get Reports of a FOX Operating in a SATSANG CLASS,
                    as SOMEONE IN CHARGE of ECK INTRO TALKS, or in OTHER Important
                    ECK Activities. KEEP YOUR EYES and EARS OPEN. FIND OUT IF Anything
                    is Behind the RUMORS, and INFORM the Local ECK Leadership or the RESA."

                    ### See, now this is why Aranata Training should be pass/fail and why
                    Not everyone should automatically be passed! However, this too is one
                    of the flaws behind ECKANKAR. It is an assumption that those with Higher
                    Initiations are guided by the Mahanta, and are advanced spiritually and
                    that this spiritual advancement has nothing to do with outer behaviours
                    since nobody is perfect! Therefore, H.I.'s have a free pass to get away
                    with bad behaviour and irresponsibility to follow the ECK Dogma,
                    Guidelines, Zoas and other rules of conduct for Arahatas/Vahanas
                    and H.I.s.

                    HK: "Keep in mind that ECK chelas are precious Souls. They deserve love
                    and respect. They're serving ECK out of love, not for a pot of gold.
                    SWEEP The WAY CLEAR of a FOX. Allow the ECK chelas to serve. Let them
                    unfold, so that their spiritual reward can be greater than any pot of
                    gold. Harold"

                    ### I think that ECKisats will be seeing Bumps Under the Rug after,
                    whoever (?), will SWEEP THE WAY CLEAR of these FOXES. Isn't it also
                    interesting that Klemp just signs this with "Harold." It seems that he
                    is somewhat pissed off that his RESAs are so passive and fearful!
                    This is why the ESC should be handling this problem with HU-Chat
                    Cheryl and other KAL-ECK FOXES. Most RESAs are incapable of doing
                    the right thing because they rely on these FOXES and their Cohorts,
                    and they are friends with many of these FOXES too! Let's face it -
                    Who's going to point fingers at someone else when they have their
                    own blemishes? See the problem that Klemp has created. Eckankar is
                    an endless cycle of delusion and confusion that keep the ignorant
                    in a state of imbalance. That's why ECKists need to rely and submit
                    to Klemp who is now relying on them to find the FOXES. Does that
                    make sense?

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 21, 2006
                      It's interesting to see the negativity from HU-Chat H.I.s continue
                      even after this recent H.I. Letter! These H.I. FOXES disregard the
                      SOP of the HU-Chat Community. Just read the SOP "Introduction"
                      and see the statement that the "HU-Chat community" is a "warm
                      and friendly place," with "consideration and fellowship," or that
                      it is like a "cozy cafe" or a "sponsered ECKANKAR event" whose
                      "atmosphere is loving, spiritual, causal, and warm." What a joke!

                      These hypocrites are H.I. FOXES! Yes, Steve R., Cheryl G. (of
                      course), Frank, Val, Joe, etc., etc. are all hypocrites of their own
                      SOP and are KAL-ECK "FOXES" as described in these current words
                      by their LEM/Mahanta.

                      However, it seems that many of these H.I.s don't value the Outer
                      Teachings and view all "written or spoken" ECK material as being
                      Lower Mental Plane spiritual teachings. Anything of "real" substance
                      comes from the Higher "Inner" Planes or from the "HEART." The Lower
                      Mental Plane is of the KAL and, therefore, the Written Shariyats
                      and all Written Words/ECK Works (even those of Klemp) are
                      subject to individual interpretation (opinion) and are, also,
                      distortions of higher Truth that can only be found on the INNER
                      via the Heart Center. Apparently these deluded H.I. FOXES think
                      or assume that the "Heart" Center (Heart Chakra) is Higher than
                      the Tisra Til or the Crown Chakra (BTW-all chakras are of the Astral).

                      Anyway, this is why these deluded H.I. FOXES disregard this current
                      H.I. LETTER. They can't see themselves (the FOX) in the mirror! They
                      must think Klemp (their LEM/Mahanta) is just blowing off steam or
                      is talking of someone else! Then again, if these FOXES see all written
                      and spoken words as Lower Plane ramblings that are just vague guides-
                      lines until Higher Truth is revealed on the INNER then I wonder why
                      they still think that they need a LEM? In a sense they, like Twitchell,
                      have become their own Compilers of Truth and their own LEM!

[...]

                      He [She] LICKS the BOOTS of THOSE ABOVE him [her] in the HIERARCHY
                      and expects those BELOW him to LICK his [hers]. He [She] is truly
                      SCHIZOPHRENIC. He [She] and his [her] like are few in number, BUT
                      They Do So Much Damage to the ECK Missionary Effort. They are like
                      an ATOMIC BOMB Exploding Over A City.

                      You may get reports of a FOX operating in a Satsang Class, as Someone
                      In Charge of ECK Intro Talks, or in Other Important ECK Activities.
                      Keep your Eyes and Ears Open. FIND OUT IF Anything is behind the
                      RUMORS, and INFORM the Local ECK Leadership or the RESA.

                      Keep in mind that ECK Chelas are precious Souls. They deserve Love
                      and Respect. They're serving ECK out of love, not for a pot of gold.
                      Sweep The Way Clear of a FOX. Allow the ECK Chelas to serve. Let them
                      unfold, so that their spiritual reward can be greater than any pot of
                      gold.

                      Harold"

                      [My caps and bracked additions]

                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 21, 2006
                        Obviously, these H.I.s on Hu-Chat are not getting it
                        on the inner either, thus, proving the initiations are
                        truly bogus. They are power tripping individuals who
                        slip on a religious robe in order to feed their own
                        self-serving egos. It seems that Hu-Chat needs some
                        sort of cleansing for sure--it is not a safe haven for
                        eckists unless one wants to be borglike! Pity and
                        shame on them: Cheryl, Steve R., Joe Homsey and the
                        other unkind, unloving, untrusting, and obviously out
                        of touch with the mahanta kal eckists. They have
                        established their own narrow dark path and are
                        working hard to direct the sincere and loving chelas
                        to follow their lead rather than the lead of their beloved
                        mahanta. Really shame on them! Sarah needs to step
                        up to the plate as owner of the Hu-Chat site--she is
                        "the guardian" Harold instructed in the H.I. Newsletter
                        to protect that community (henhouse) from the "foxes!"
                        Harold's words: "Keep in mind that ECK chelas are
                        precious Souls. They deserve love and respect. They're
                        serving ECK out of love, not for a pot of gold. Sweep the
                        way clear of a fox. Allow the ECK chelas to serve. Let
                        them unfold, so that their spiritual reward can be greater
                        than any pot of gold." It doesn't sound like Harold would
                        like what Cheryl, Steve R., Joe Homsey and company are
                        doing on Hu-Chat. They easily instruct others to go to
                        the inner to find truth while they certainly haven't found
                        their way there as of yet. I doubt very much if they have
                        experienced anything on the inner(except for the lower
                        astral regions) or they wouldn't be behaving so cruelly
                        and so wrongly with all their accusations and attacks.
                        They concern themselves only with themselves--their
                        inflated egos! A fine mix of stupidity, arrogance and
                        insanity! Gee, it must suck to be them! : )

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 6, 2007
                          The purpose here is to give a comparison - to what Klemp says
                          to the mix of Lower & Higher Initiates and then to the Higher
                          Initiates alone. It's always interesting to see just how HK spins
                          the truth, re-indoctrinates, and does his damage control as he
                          expects chelas to get the hints or mindlessly become more the
                          Z-zombies that he expects them to be. [My Caps and bracketed
                          comments below]

                          HK: "Dear Ones,

                          It is necessary for us to become a MIRROR of God's will. Let me
                          explain:

                          A newcomer to the teachings of ECK made a visit to an ECK
                          center to get a feel for the people. Unfortunately, he found no
                          warmth there. No one came to greet him, ask how he was doing,
                          or if he wished someone to address any of his questions. He
                          found the atmosphere in the ECK center to be decidedly chilly.

                          At home he thought, I'll give it another chance. And so he went
                          back to the ECK center, curious as to what he would find.

                          The atmosphere was again cold and uninviting."

                          [ME]: I must say that this is rather typical. Many ECKists think
                          that the PR (intros, etc.) got him to ECK-now it's up to him!
                          Not that many ECKists really want others to join the private
                          club, and why waste your time explaining everything to these
                          newbies when they can get it on the inner! HU-CHAT Cheryl
                          wouldn't waste her time being all warm and friendly to a newbie
                          or oldie!

                          HK: "These are NOT my kind of people, he reasoned. Just as he
                          was about to go out the door, a warm and personable man came
                          over to greet him. So the newcomer posed a number of questions
                          about ECKANKAR. All the answers satisfied him. Yet for all that,
                          a larger question hung in his mind, demanding some resolution.

                          So he said. "Why are the others walking around like mute Zombies?"
                          The answer startled him. "They're practicing the Law of Silence!"

                          [ME]: Now all of us really know that they were NOT knowingly
                          practicing the Law of Silence! The truth is that they were being
                          unfriendly, were caught up in their own thing to bother with a
                          stranger, and most ECKists seem rather shy because they
                          have very poor social skills anyway! I'm rather surprised that
                          Klemp is making excuses for the ineptness of his Arahatas
                          and Vahanas. But I see his ploy. After 24 years of leadership
                          it seems HK just can't admit or take responsibility for what
                          ECKANKAR and his chelas have become on his watch as the
                          LEM/Mahanta-LOSERS!

                          Therefore, Klemp is now offering an excuse or an explanation
                          to give to newcomers when they too experience the coldness
                          of negativity minus any compassion or love. Delusion is a quick
                          fix and HK has mastered this. He is now taking a band-aid
                          approach to the problem for what time he has left! ECKANKAR
                          is a facade anyway so why not create this excuse/solution
                          since it can't be fixed anyway!

                          HK: "The other fellow went on to explain what that meant, giving
                          the newcomer some satisfaction, sufficient enough for him to
                          look into becoming an ECKIST.

                          Many of you already know what the Law of Silence entails. It
                          explains the relationship between the chela and the secret
                          teachings which the Master entrusts to an individual. In
                          general, it means to be silent about the inner mysteries. These
                          include things like one's secret word, unique spiritual excercises
                          to help boost an individual into a higher state of consciousness,
                          and other things."

                          [ME] So, how were these chelas at the ECK center practicing the
                          Law of Silence when the newcomer "found no warmth there?"
                          Shouldn't there have been love in their hearts as they experienced
                          their "higher states of consciousness, and other things?" BTW-
                          there's a disclaimer to follow.

                          HK: "BUT it excludes a dream or Soul Travel experience that
                          would help others better understand some aspect of the ECK
                          teachings. So it is alright to share FITTING STORIES in ECK book
                          discussion or ECK Satsang classes, and even in private con-
                          versations WHEN the talk turns to spiritual matters.

                          And, PLEASE, AVOID using such venues to announce yourself
                          as a SUPERHIGH INITIATE. All It Does Is Reveal You As KAL's
                          DUPE, one with an EXAGGERATED OPINION of his own Spiritual
                          Worth. To do so is to broadcast having failed a test"

                          [ME] Wow! That was nasty of Klemp! So once again we see that
                          Having a 7th or 8th Initiation Doesn't Mean one has Higher
                          Consciousness-just a Higher Opinion of one's self worth.
                          What's the point then?! It's obvious that Eckankar doesn't work
                          and is just another delusional KAL religion. Now for a change
                          in tone and topic.

                          HK: "A SOLID ECK CHELA is always ready and willing to serve
                          God. He understands the meaning of The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
                          when it says, 'The ECKist does not have to ask where his talents
                          can be the most useful. Instead it should be, What is God asking
                          me to do?' Then the ECK will bring to bear all your known and
                          unknown talents to serve God better."

                          [ME]: Isn't this quote just a paraphase of what John F. Kennedy
                          said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you
                          can do for your country." Twitchell stole from everyone! LOL!
                          BTW- I know that there are only the Two Shariyats for the 1st
                          and 2nd Planes, but can't Klemp share some NEW quotes from
                          the 3rd and 4th Plane Shariyats? Why doesn't he? Because they
                          don't exist!

                          Now back to a chastising tone as the former Luthern Seminary
                          Student, once again, revisits the past for a brief "history" lesson.
                          This one seems to compare the Negative situation of the Present
                          Day ECKANKAR Church to the negative aspects of the Early Catholic
                          Church.

                          HK: "Early church history teaches about the dangers to an
                          organization when its members ESTEEM SELF-SERVING BEHAVIOR
                          Above Service to Others. The Catholic Church before the
                          Prostestant Reformation had many areas of corruption. The clergy
                          were too often self-serving. That rankled a great number of
                          Catholics. Yet, overall, the church was serving the spiritual
                          needs of its parishioners.

                          It was its Unaddressed Problems, though, that would lead to
                          serious trouble."

                          [ME]: So Klemp is pointing out how the problems of the Early
                          Catholic Church are like ECKANKAR's even though spiritual
                          needs are being met. Hmmmmmmm. The Pope/Mahanta may
                          have a point there!

                          HK: "For example, many clergymen kept mistresses and raised
                          families, in spite of the church's directive for them to remain
                          celebate. The parishioners made jokes about it. Such a priest
                          was sometimes called a stallion; a mistress, his mare. It was
                          midieval humor with a bite to it."

                          [ME]: So I guess Joan was once HK's "mare." Actually, in "The
                          Path of the Masters" the virture for the passion of LUST is
                          CELEBACY! Twit Westernized it because he knew it wouldn't
                          work in Western culture.

                          HK: "Again, clergy duties might have included sitting in
                          judgment over parishioners caught in the sin of adultery.
                          Such unblushing hypocricy galled the people."

                          [ME]: HK's one to talk isn't he! He lives in a glass house and
                          is always throwing rocks!

                          HK: "For all its virtures, these and many other acts of self-
                          serving behavior among the church's clergy led to a serious
                          rebellion."

                          [ME]: So Klemp is implying that this is what's happening with
                          ECKANKAR, or is there more to the story? I knew that HK would
                          blame others and NOT his own lack of leadership or that the
                          foundation of the Eckankar Church is based upon lies, myth, and
                          distortions just like other religions!

                          HK: "Today we know it as the Protestant Reformation. The Catholic
                          Church never recovered."

                          [ME]: Hey, maybe this site (ESA) is a beginning for the protests
                          leading to the ECKANKAR Reformation!

                          HK: "Self-Serving Behavior always leads to Misunderstandings,
                          at the very least. So the ECK GUIDELINES Are All Important.
                          ECK LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS MUST ENSURE THAT THEY ARE
                          FOLLOWED, BOTH IN SPIRIT AND WORD. The Living ECK Master
                          provides them for this very reason. A CHELA WHO MISUSES
                          ONE OR THE OTHER DISTORTS THE ECK TEACHINGS.

                          In fact, SATSANGS are to help an individual line up his spiritual
                          understanding of ECK so that he increasingly becomes a TRUE
                          MIRROR of God's will. That's the secret path to spiritual freedom."

                          [ME]: So, it seems like HU-CHAT is SATSANG too! However, HK
                          is, in part, telling some truth. SPIRIT (ECK) does help the individual
                          in the TRUE SATSANG of LIFE! This leads to Spiritual Freedom
                          and Self-Mastery without the need for a middleman/mahanta or
                          the need to be in a group religion and follow GUIDELINES and
                          other Dogma, rules, and Laws to keep people silent from telling
                          the Truth. ECKists will continue to do and think as they please,
                          and Klemp can't do anything about that-except withhold fake
                          initiations. LOL!

                          12/2006 H.I. LETTER

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                            Hi All,
                            I just had a few more comments to make of Klemp's Two-Faced
                            remarks.

                            > Prometheus wrote:
                            > >
                            > > The purpose here is to give a comparison - to what Klemp says
                            > > to the mix of Lower & Higher Initiates and then to the Higher
                            > > Initiates alone. It's always interesting to see just how HK spins
                            > > the truth, re-indoctrinates, and does his damage control as he
                            > > expects chelas to get the hints or mindlessly become more the
                            > > Z-zombies that he expects them to be. [My Caps and bracketed
                            > > comments below]

                            > > HK: "Dear Ones,
                            > >
                            > > It is necessary for us to become a MIRROR of God's will. Let me
                            > > explain:
                            > >
                            > > A newcomer to the teachings of ECK made a visit to an ECK
                            > > center to get a feel for the people. Unfortunately, he found no
                            > > warmth there. No one came to greet him, ask how he was doing,
                            > > or if he wished someone to address any of his questions. He
                            > > found the atmosphere in the ECK center to be decidedly chilly.
                            > >
                            > > At home he thought, I'll give it another chance. And so he went
                            > > back to the ECK center, curious as to what he would find.
                            > >
                            > > The atmosphere was again cold and uninviting."

                            ### Doesn't it make you wonder how an ECK Center with those
                            pictures of the ECK Masters on the walls (including HK's) and all
                            of the HUing that goes on there and Satsang Classes and the EWS
                            and Initiations being given there and Roundtables, etc. that the
                            Atmosphere was "Cold and Uninviting." How can that be if ECKANKAR
                            is Not a Scam, or of the KAL? It doesn't make sense, otherwise,
                            does it!

                            > > [ME]: I must say that this is rather typical. Many ECKists think
                            > > that the PR (intros, etc.) got him to ECK-now it's up to him!
                            > > Not that many ECKists really want others to join the private
                            > > club, and why waste your time explaining everything to these
                            > > newbies when they can get it on the inner! HU-CHAT Cheryl
                            > > wouldn't waste her time being all warm and friendly to a newbie
                            > > or oldie!

                            > > HK: "These are NOT my kind of people, he reasoned. Just as he
                            > > was about to go out the door, a warm and personable man came
                            > > over to greet him. So the newcomer posed a number of questions
                            > > about ECKANKAR. All the answers satisfied him. Yet for all that,
                            > > a larger question hung in his mind, demanding some resolution.
                            > >
                            > > So he said. "Why are the others walking around like mute Zombies?"
                            > > The answer startled him. "They're practicing the Law of Silence!"

                            ### That was fast thinking by this ECKist! Was it a tongue-in-cheek
                            response that was really sarcastic? Maybe, but Klemp ran with it
                            anyway!

                            > > [ME]: Now all of us really know that they were NOT knowingly
                            > > practicing the Law of Silence! The truth is that they were being
                            > > unfriendly, were caught up in their own thing to bother with a
                            > > stranger, and most ECKists seem rather shy because they
                            > > have very poor social skills anyway! I'm rather surprised that
                            > > Klemp is making excuses for the ineptness of his Arahatas
                            > > and Vahanas. But I see his ploy. After 24 years of leadership
                            > > it seems HK just can't admit or take responsibility for what
                            > > ECKANKAR and his chelas have become on his watch as the
                            > > LEM/Mahanta-LOSERS!
                            > >
                            > > Therefore, Klemp is now offering an excuse or an explanation
                            > > to give to newcomers when they too experience the coldness
                            > > of negativity minus any compassion or love. Delusion is a quick
                            > > fix and HK has mastered this. He is now taking a band-aid
                            > > approach to the problem for what time he has left! ECKANKAR
                            > > is a facade anyway so why not create this excuse/solution
                            > > since it can't be fixed anyway!

                            > > HK: "The other fellow went on to explain what that meant, giving
                            > > the newcomer some satisfaction, sufficient enough for him to
                            > > look into becoming an ECKIST.

                            ### As long as you can give the seeker some satisfaction with
                            a little well placed B.S. then it's all good - for ECKANKAR!

                            > > Many of you already know what the Law of Silence entails. It
                            > > explains the relationship between the chela and the secret
                            > > teachings which the Master entrusts to an individual. In
                            > > general, it means to be silent about the inner mysteries. These
                            > > include things like one's secret word, unique spiritual excercises
                            > > to help boost an individual into a higher state of consciousness,
                            > > and other things."

                            > > [ME] So, how were these chelas at the ECK center practicing the
                            > > Law of Silence when the newcomer "found no warmth there?"
                            > > Shouldn't there have been love in their hearts as they experienced
                            > > their "higher states of consciousness, and other things?" BTW-
                            > > there's a disclaimer to follow.

                            > > HK: "BUT it excludes a dream or Soul Travel experience that
                            > > would help others better understand some aspect of the ECK
                            > > teachings. So it is alright to share FITTING STORIES in ECK book
                            > > discussion or ECK Satsang classes, and even in private con-
                            > > versations WHEN the talk turns to spiritual matters."

                            ### Yep! The distorted, embellished, and disjointed dream
                            experiences or OBEs (Soul Travel) experiences are the best for
                            stories about ECK Masters and such. Still, these "inner" experiences
                            are supposed to be personal and for you only right! So, why share it?
                            That's like casting your pearls before swine! Oh, I see, for
                            ECKANKAR it's a membership thing and for the chela it's a pride
                            thing!

                            > HK: "And, PLEASE, AVOID using such venues to announce yourself
                            > as a SUPERHIGH INITIATE. All It Does Is Reveal You As KAL's
                            > DUPE, one with an EXAGGERATED OPINION of his own Spiritual
                            > Worth. To do so is to broadcast having failed a test"

                            ### Does this happen often with HK's 7ths and 8ths? It must!
                            I can see why he doesn't want to demote people, but Why Not!
                            It might start giving more validation to the Initiations (in ECKists
                            minds) if Klemp did more demoting!

                            > > [ME] Wow! That was nasty of Klemp! So once again we see that
                            > > Having a 7th or 8th Initiation Doesn't Mean one has Higher
                            > > Consciousness-just a Higher Opinion of one's self worth.
                            > > What's the point then?! It's obvious that Eckankar doesn't work
                            > > and is just another delusional KAL religion. Now for a change
                            > > in tone and topic.

                            > > HK: "A SOLID ECK CHELA is always ready and willing to serve
                            > > God. He understands the meaning of The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
                            > > when it says, 'The ECKist does not have to ask where his talents
                            > > can be the most useful. Instead it should be, What is God asking
                            > > me to do?' Then the ECK will bring to bear all your known and
                            > > unknown talents to serve God better."

                            ### I was just wondering about the classifications of ECK Chelas.
                            There are the "True" ones, the "Solid" ones, the "Losers," the "Foxes,"
                            the "Hens," the "Eagles," the "Monkeys" and many others. Maybe
                            Klemp can sort them all out and define them in his next rewrite
                            of the ECKANKAR LexiCon.

                            > > [ME]: Isn't this quote just a paraphase of what John F. Kennedy
                            > > said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you
                            > > can do for your country." Twitchell stole from everyone! LOL!
                            > > BTW- I know that there are only the Two Shariyats for the 1st
                            > > and 2nd Planes, but can't Klemp share some NEW quotes from
                            > > the 3rd and 4th Plane Shariyats? Why doesn't he? Because they
                            > > don't exist!
                            > >
                            > > Now back to a chastising tone as the former Luthern Seminary
                            > > Student, once again, revisits the past for a brief "history" lesson.
                            > > This one seems to compare the Negative situation of the Present
                            > > Day ECKANKAR Church to the negative aspects of the Early Catholic
                            > > Church.

                            > > HK: "Early church history teaches about the dangers to an
                            > > organization when its members ESTEEM SELF-SERVING BEHAVIOR
                            > > Above Service to Others. The Catholic Church before the
                            > > Prostestant Reformation had many areas of corruption. The clergy
                            > > were too often self-serving. That rankled a great number of
                            > > Catholics. Yet, overall, the church was serving the spiritual
                            > > needs of its parishioners.
                            > >
                            > > It was its Unaddressed Problems, though, that would lead to
                            > > serious trouble."

                            ### Is it the "unaddressed problems" of Klemp's that is causing
                            trouble for ECKANKAR and HK Not Taking Ownership For This,
                            or the conflicting information created by Twitchell for his scam?

                            > > [ME]: So Klemp is pointing out how the problems of the Early
                            > > Catholic Church are like ECKANKAR's even though spiritual
                            > > needs are being met. Hmmmmmmm. The Pope/Mahanta may
                            > > have a point there!

                            > > HK: "For example, many clergymen kept mistresses and raised
                            > > families, in spite of the church's directive for them to remain
                            > > celebate. The parishioners made jokes about it. Such a priest
                            > > was sometimes called a stallion; a mistress, his mare. It was
                            > > midieval humor with a bite to it."

                            > > [ME]: So I guess Joan was once HK's "mare." Actually, in "The
                            > > Path of the Masters" the virture for the passion of LUST is
                            > > CELEBACY! Twit Westernized it because he knew it wouldn't
                            > > work in Western culture.

                            > > HK: "Again, clergy duties might have included sitting in
                            > > judgment over parishioners caught in the sin of adultery.
                            > > Such unblushing hypocricy galled the people."

                            ### RESAs do this when the Initiation List comes to them.
                            Judgments are made as to whether ECKists get a pink slip or
                            Not! And, how many ECK Leaders are hypocrites in regard to
                            their own behaviours!

                            > > [ME]: HK's one to talk isn't he! He lives in a glass house and
                            > > is always throwing stones!

                            > > HK: "For all its virtures, these and many other acts of self-
                            > > serving behavior among the church's clergy led to a serious
                            > > rebellion."

                            ### So, why doesn't Klemp just come out and say that there
                            is a lot of self-serving behaviour in ECKANKAR with its priests!
                            Or, is Klemp saying that this is to be expected within any religion?
                            BUT, ECKANKAR isn't supposed to be like the Catholic or the
                            Protestant Churches - it's supposed to be Planes Higher! Why
                            then the comparison, unless, they're the same?

                            > > [ME]: So Klemp is implying that this is what's happening with
                            > > ECKANKAR, or is there more to the story? I knew that HK would
                            > > blame others and NOT his own lack of leadership or that the
                            > > foundation of the Eckankar Church is based upon lies, myth, and
                            > > distortions just like other religions!

                            > > HK: "Today we know it as the Protestant Reformation. The Catholic
                            > > Church never recovered."

                            ### Yes, Islam has taken its place as a political force!

                            > > [ME]: Hey, maybe this site (ESA) is a beginning for the protests
                            > > leading to the ECKANKAR Reformation!

                            > > HK: "Self-Serving Behavior always leads to Misunderstandings,
                            > > at the very least. So the ECK GUIDELINES Are All Important.
                            > > ECK LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS MUST ENSURE THAT THEY ARE
                            > > FOLLOWED, BOTH IN SPIRIT AND WORD. The Living ECK Master
                            > > provides them for this very reason. A CHELA WHO MISUSES
                            > > ONE OR THE OTHER DISTORTS THE ECK TEACHINGS.

                            > > In fact, SATSANGS are to help an individual line up his spiritual
                            > > understanding of ECK so that he increasingly becomes a TRUE
                            > > MIRROR of God's will. That's the secret path to spiritual freedom."

                            ### I knew that those pesky GUIDELINES would resurface! My
                            question is, Who's Going To Enforce The Following of the Guidelines?
                            How Many ECK Leaders (and RESAs) Even Know What All Of The
                            Guidelines Are In Order For Them To Be "Followed" in "Spirit"
                            and "Word?" Talk is Cheap!

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                              In a message dated 1/8/07 1:18:54 PM Central Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:

                              <snip>

                              > HK: "Early church history teaches about the dangers to an
                              > organization when its members ESTEEM SELF-SERVING BEHAVIOR
                              > Above Service to Others. The Catholic Church before the
                              > Prostestant Reformation had many areas of corruption. The clergy
                              > were too often self-serving. That rankled a great number of
                              > Catholics. Yet, overall, the church was serving the spiritual
                              > needs of its parishioners.
                              >
                              > It was its Unaddressed Problems, though, that would lead to
                              > serious trouble."

                              ### Is it the "unaddressed problems" of Klemp's that is causing
                              trouble for ECKANKAR and HK Not Taking Ownership For This,
                              or the conflicting information created by Twitchell for his scam?

                              Prometheus,

                                 Do you suppose all of the unaddressed problems could be
                              addressed? I know the possibility sounds encouraging, even
                              to me, but I don't imagine that every single problem could or
                              even should be publicly addressed.

                                 Here is the reason why: Once a person looks at an object
                              and defines it according to their own personal observation, it
                              (in a sense) becomes their "own" experience. For example,
                              words, speech and written texts must yield to an individual
                              interpretation for meaning. So who or what is ultimately going
                              to address all of the world's problems? Be they of the nature
                              of Church, of State, Individual, or Corporation?

                                 IMO we can all look at the same text, the same words,
                              the same speech. However, what is really the same in this
                              context? Are we really all having the same experiences of
                              every single thing? How can an object (be it a word, a book
                              or a person) transfer the inner meanings and/or aspects as
                              understood by the author? Are these objects not symbols
                              at best? Symbols and shapes that we might all be able to
                              see and/or duplicate to some extent, but the meanings of
                              which become individual experiences that can differ from
                              one individual to the next?

                                 In other words, if objects are symbolic representations
                              at best and not every single observer will automatically
                              have the same understanding or experience of them, how
                              can this be addressed? In other words, what could even
                              address every single person and their own experiences
                              unless it were "something" shared in common by all?
                              Some type of medium which can unite outer and inner
                              for all? What is that medium? The Internet? Perhaps it
                              IS the "Internet" - but one that includes both inner and
                              outer experiences together? Do you know of another
                              type of medium?

                                 A week or two ago I got a phone call from a woman who
                              asked me if I believed there was a form of government that
                              could solve all of the worlds problems. I basically said that
                              yes I do, and I believed this form of government was/is not
                              something that exists "outside" of every single individual.

                                 Later I asked if the person were a Jehovah's Witness (as
                              I suspected), and they said that they were. I did not mention
                              the name (nor was I asked for the name) of my religion, but
                              we had a pleasant conversation that seemed to take place
                              on common ground. I thanked them, and they thanked me
                              for the sharing of our conversation. I couldn't say wether we
                              even had any problems in our conversation. At least, both
                              of us agreed about much of what got shared. However, in
                              a way, I imagine that we did not succeed at solving all of the
                              world's problems. But by the same token, we probably did
                              not add very much to them either. At least, for ourselves.

                                 I thought that you brought up some good points, and I
                              can respond to what you said according to my opinion.
                              At the same time I am not expecting that every other
                              person will agree with it. Because if they don't agree and
                              I try to force my opinion on them, I will probably end up
                              like every other person who tried (but failed) to conquer
                              and/or rule the world.

                              Etznab

                            • Non ekster
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                                This is a long post that fits into the category of fooling yourself. I
                                feel I must be blunt. Meandering verbage really is the same as saying
                                nothing and is an attempt to ignore the fact that eckankar is a SCAM.
                                I am waiting for your point on yur time line when yu wake up and
                                realize this fact. ; )

                                Nonekster

> [...]
                                > the name (nor was I asked for the name) of my religion, but
                                > we had a pleasant conversation that seemed to take place
                                > on common ground. I thanked them, and they thanked me
                                > for the sharing of our conversation. I couldn't say wether we
                                > even had any problems in our conversation. At least, both
                                > of us agreed about much of what got shared. However, in
                                > a way, I imagine that we did not succeed at solving all of the
                                > world's problems. But by the same token, we probably did
                                > not add very much to them either. At least, for ourselves.
                                >
                                > I thought that you brought up some good points, and I
                                > can respond to what you said according to my opinion.
                                > At the same time I am not expecting that every other
                                > person will agree with it. Because if they don't agree and
                                > I try to force my opinion on them, I will probably end up
                                > like every other person who tried (but failed) to conquer

                              • ctecvie
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 8, 2007
                                  --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
                                  <eckchains@...> wrote:

                                  > This is a long post that fits into the category of fooling yourself. I
                                  > feel I must be blunt. Meandering verbage really is the same as saying
                                  > nothing and is an attempt to ignore the fact that eckankar is a SCAM.
                                  > I am waiting for your point on yur time line when yu wake up and
                                  > realize this fact. ; )

                                  *** Me, too, I must say! :) I think you are a decent guy, Etznab, but I
                                  have difficulties to understand why you are still clinging so much to
                                  eckankar - with all the research you have done about it, you know that
                                  it is a scam. You don't need any construct (be it eckankar, HCS or
                                  whatever) to lead a spiritual life. And I think you must know that,
                                  too.
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 22, 2007
                                    Hi All,
                                    I thought I'd bring this back up for all those ECK Lower Initiates to
                                    see what they're missing. According to Klemp they can't handle the
                                    higher vibrations coming from the H.I. Letter or from those H.I.
                                    Only books, etc. However, didn't Klemp recently say that everything
                                    spoken or written was only of the 4th Mental Plane?

                                    HK: "Written words derive from a place no higher than the Mental Plane,
                                    because that is the source of the alphabet, symbols, and thought. The
                                    Essence of God, the ECK, has at that point just made Its incursion into
                                    the realm of negativity from the indescrible worlds of God above."
                                    [The Mystic World, 12/2006, Ask the Master #1]

                                    So, why aren't Lower Initiate Chelas allowed to read about 'H.I. foxes,'
                                    and, also, to read that Klemp sees them as 'hens' instead of eaglets!

                                    Klemp is now asking H.I.s to squeal on each other and follow the
                                    rumors to ferret out the Kal-Eck 'foxes' raiding the lower initiate
                                    'henhouse.'

                                    It seems that HK is just giving more lip service to what's wrong with
                                    the org. How can H.I.s believe anything HK says when in the 12/2005 H.I.
                                    Letter (one year ago) he talked of Not Using IFs, ANDs, and BUTs when
                                    talking to one another, but it was okay to use these words with the public.
                                    It seems Kant had this IF, AND, BUT opinion of the intent behind the word
                                    usage and HK thought Kant had made a good point and, therefore,
                                    instructed his H.I.s to communicate better by saying what they mean rather
                                    than negating or putting limits on what they have said with a BUT, or not
                                    being direct by using IF. Now just read anything that Klemp has written in
                                    the past year (including this 12/2006 H.I. Letter) and count the IFs and
                                    especially the BUTs! BTW-AND is okay because it's a connector - LOL!

                                    Therefore, is it any wonder that H.I.s are confused. When Klemp calls
                                    some Eckists 'losers' or is making those negative, unloving, and rude
                                    comments about that 'fill-in' Third Temporary Postal Clerk back in the
                                    09/2003 H.I. Letter he is laying a foundation of negativity, unfriendliness,
                                    and exclusion toward others. Klemp is a narcissist. Just read the article
                                    on NPD and you will not only see him, but other hi-profile and vain ECKists
                                    as well.

                                    HK: "Dear Brothers of the Leaf,

                                    There is a fox outside the henhouse, and it bears watching.

                                    You are a guardian of the henhouse, helping your RESA in making sure the ECK
                                    chelas in your area receive fair treatment from those who are above them in
                                    some service to ECK."

                                    [ME]: The RESAs are part of the problem. They turn a blind eye to the Kal
                                    like behaviors of those in their hierarchy. Many RESAs are simply inexperienced
                                    administrators without a clue as to who should be trusted and who shouldn't.

                                    HK: "These lovers of truth and the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master deserve fair
                                    treatment. Most ECK leaders show them that courtesy. However, a few do not.

                                    Much of the ECK work is borne by chelas who do so out of pure love. There is
                                    no remuneration involved. Their spiritual blessings are great, far greater
                                    than receiving a pot of gold filled to the brim. So they represent love."

                                    [ME]: The pride of the Higher initiations and the power of having a high 'settler'
                                    position and having one's Eckie story mentioned or put into print is also
                                    part of the "remuneration" for many Eckists.

                                    HK: "The fox stands for power. He is ruthless and sees a house full of chicken
                                    dinners. He feeds on the weak and helpless, on those who cannot defend
                                    themselves.

                                    Now, what kind of guardian would it be who stood by and let the fox, a power
                                    seeker, satisfy his pleasure?

                                    Someone who knows what is going on, is in a position to do something about
                                    it, BUT purposely shuts his eyes to the problem--out of fear, perhaps, of
                                    offending the perpetrator--is an accomplice of the fox. How could he not be?"

                                    [ME]: The power seeker is a common occurance in Eckankar/religion. Can't the
                                    owner of HU-Chat take Cher's moderator position away from her and boot her?
                                    Or, is she afraid to do so. How about Cher's RESA? Why hasn't something been
                                    done? The LEM/Mahanta wants to know why not!

                                    HK: "I was thinking about the constant struggle that exists between love and
                                    power, even among ECKists. You look at such people with their goose-
                                    stepping tactics and you wonder about them. Sometimes they almost seem to
                                    be schizophrenic, with opposing or antagonistic sides.

                                    On one hand, they are ever so loving and helpful. BUT on the other, they are
                                    tromping on the rights of others with big, muddy boots. Yet they can't see
                                    themselves."

                                    [ME]: Actually, this is not all that uncommon within the ranks of the Kal-Eck
                                    Higher Initiates. There are many that are well established within 6th and 7th
                                    circles of initiation. And, we can also include 8ths, 9ths, and a 14th!

                                    HK: "Don't we all find it easier to spot a blemish in another instead of
                                    ourselves? Behind the big boots is the ego. It is out of control and can thus
                                    do a great deal of harm. These goose-stepping people love power, not love.
                                    It is disheartening to see them. They intrude into the domain of others. Deep
                                    within a file cabinet they come across a vague rule that, if taken out of
                                    context, says the others are not in compliance with it."

                                    [ME]: I remember that Third 'fill-in' Postal Clerk whose blemishes HK pointed
                                    out. Klemp got his big muddy boots out to tromp on him didn't he! See, this
                                    is why Eckankar doesn't work! It's flawed from the top down and always has
                                    been!

                                    HK: "This steps on people lower in the pecking order, who must keep silent."

                                    [ME]: Yes, people must keep silent if they want that next initiation or that
                                    coveted position in the RESA hierarchy... maybe it's a RESA position! See,
                                    Klemp knows how the "pecking order" game is played... he once did it too!

                                    HK: "Long ago, as a Vahana in the field, I happened into a neighboring
                                    Mahdis's area to give an introductory lecture. This was in the old days, when
                                    the rules were not always drafted very well. That Mahdis complained to the
                                    ECK Office. So I found that the better part of valor was discretion, and thus
                                    wisely kept out of the area. What struct me was that the area wasn't growing!
                                    This Mahdisused up so much energy protecting her turf that she had neither
                                    the time nor energy to do an adequate job of ECK Vahana work in her very
                                    populous area. It was sad."

                                    [ME]: Maybe the Mahdis saw Klemp as a "fox."

                                    HK: "She would not do it and acted like a bucket of cold water when others
                                    did show initiative. One such person can do so much damage to an
                                    organization, especially to one like ECKANKAR, because it places a lot of faith
                                    in volunteers and their love for the Master.

                                    These foxes--power eaters--are extremely stubborn in their determination
                                    to dominate others. IF they could only see themselves. Their motto:
                                    'My way or the highway.'

                                    [ME]: Isn't that how Klemp dealt with Ford and Graham. It was HK's way or the
                                    highway! This is very two-faced of Harold. HK is stubborn too!

                                    HK: "Other approaches they favor include becoming overly familiar with an
                                    intended victim. Then they take control of the other's life. The goose-stepper,
                                    the fox, is thus guilty of violating the ECK precept of allowing others to have
                                    their freedom.

                                    Such a person thinks that his ego is under control as much as that of another."

                                    [ME]: This is true of HK as well. Just look at how Eckists are promoted. One has
                                    to be in a clique, fly under the radar, and keep silent. Also, there's keeping the
                                    paid membership on-going and taking the trainings and doing the volunteer
                                    thing to stay in the Eck spotlight.

                                    HK: "He licks the boots of those above him in the hierarchy and expects those
                                    below him to lick his. He is truly schizophrenic. He and his like are few in
                                    number, BUT they do so much damage to the ECK missionary effort. They are
                                    like an atomic bomb exploding over a city."

                                    [ME]: Boot licking and ass kissing too! HK did plenty in his day and yet never
[...]

                                    [ME] The only "spiritual reward" that Eck Leaders have are their GOLD LEAVES