Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] A Trivia question

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      In a message dated 12/4/06 11:43:57 AM Central Standard Time, ewickings@... writes:

      Yuont-Na. yownt-NAY An ECK Master who lived and
      taught in Khara Khota; he is now a teacher of the
      Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad on the Astral (second) Plane. (17)
      He was the leading teacher of ECK in the capital
      city of Khara Khota, in the empire of Uighur about
      70,000 B.C., now buried deep beneath the sands of the
      Gobi Desert in Central Asia.

      17 "The Spiritual Notebook," Twitchell, p. 136.

         Umm... Liz? It's OK to mention that the above information you
      sent to Etznab - without him specifically asking for it. And it's OK
      to seek clarification on this too. I'm glad. But if you were the one
      who sent that trivia, then why don't you know the answer about
      where that particular quote came from? Did the information you
      sent me originate from somplace else?

         Of course I'm going to ask about the reference number
      (17 "The Spiritual Notebook," Twitchell, p. 136.) if it
      appears to be a typo. So, I guess that I'm still asking
      "Where did that quote come from?"