A Trivia question

  • ewickings
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      I had a request for some clarification, but I am having some issues with my computer.  Would anyone be able to help out a friend in need of some research answers?

      Thank you and hope everyone is close to, or nearly done with their Christmas Hoilday shopping!  I am just about finished with mine.  :-)

      Hugs,
      Liz

      Yuont-Na. yownt-NAY An ECK Master who lived and
      taught in Khara Khota; he is now a teacher of the
      Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad on the Astral (second) Plane. (17)
      He was the leading teacher of ECK in the capital
      city of Khara Khota, in the empire of Uighur about
      70,000 B.C., now buried deep beneath the sands of the
      Gobi Desert in Central Asia.

      17 "The Spiritual Notebook," Twitchell, p. 136.

         I checked my copy of The Spiritual Notebook
      (10th printing - 1983) on page 136 and couldn't
      find this information. Was that the correct book
      and page?

         This Master is listed in The Cosmic Sea of Words
      but not in Paul Twitchell's Eckankar Dictionary. In
      C.S.W. it doesn't give the 70,000 B.C. part, and that
      was one of the parts that I liked the best. I need to
      have a date or a time reference in order to put it on
      a timeline. Some of the other Masters I could not
      put on a timeline because their time periods were
      not mentioned. So let me know where you found that
      part about Yuont-Na if you can.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        In a message dated 12/4/06 11:43:57 AM Central Standard Time, ewickings@... writes:

        Yuont-Na. yownt-NAY An ECK Master who lived and
        taught in Khara Khota; he is now a teacher of the
        Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad on the Astral (second) Plane. (17)
        He was the leading teacher of ECK in the capital
        city of Khara Khota, in the empire of Uighur about
        70,000 B.C., now buried deep beneath the sands of the
        Gobi Desert in Central Asia.

        17 "The Spiritual Notebook," Twitchell, p. 136.

           Umm... Liz? It's OK to mention that the above information you
        sent to Etznab - without him specifically asking for it. And it's OK
        to seek clarification on this too. I'm glad. But if you were the one
        who sent that trivia, then why don't you know the answer about
        where that particular quote came from? Did the information you
        sent me originate from somplace else?

           Of course I'm going to ask about the reference number
        (17 "The Spiritual Notebook," Twitchell, p. 136.) if it
        appears to be a typo. So, I guess that I'm still asking
        "Where did that quote come from?"