Repost for CHER; True, Necessary, Kind?

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2006
      Found this one to be important enough to bring forward again! Though
      I did notice this morning, that the Truth Seeker BB is being
      revamped and currently under construction. So this archive from ESA
      is an important message to keep around, just incase the BB from TS
      archives will no longer be available!

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "eyesopen444"