Re: Kal-Eckists - They're Everywhere!

  • Non ekster
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
      Grundee and Company are indeed Kal agents and this has been proven
      over and over in real time. They are simply slopping around in their
      own eck poo like the eck monkeys they are! <smile>

      Noneckster ; )

> [...]
      > detractor, chernut tore sh** out of it all. It's not that I would
      > expect even the most aredent eckist to memorize the entire eck
      > library, but the passages I posted encapsulated key concepts. But I
      > attributed them to Ford, or Lane, or whoever; so the enlightened
      > eckists pissed on their own scripture.
      >
      > In all fairness I met a few, a very few, eckists who had some grasp
      > of spiritual process - and chose, for whatever personal reasons, to
      > stay with eckankar. But the majority were variations of cher. Folks
      > who had simply grabbed on to an available raft. It could have been
      > any raft, but, in their moment of need, the eck ship floated
      > across their transom.
      >
      > For the chers, eckankar exists as some conglomeration of personal
      > need and makeshift spiritual ideas. The potential for authentic
      > growth, even transformation, which is possible when one undertakes a
      > spiritual discipline (vigorous self honesty), totally eludes the
      > chers as they pass out fliers, post endless eckle platitudes, and
      > battle the detractors. This mindless warfare is the substitute for
      > the rigors of authentic evaluation.
      >
      > zoey
      >
      > Hi, Zoey!
      >
      > I think I read this dialogue with Cher over on A.R.E., but I don't
      > recall how she extricated herself from "the" test! Or if she was
      > even clued in that it was a test that she failed miserably. The one
      > thing I notice with Cheryl, and the other eckists like her, is that
      > she seldom if ever apologizes for being wrong, nasty, insensitive,
      > etc. The best one can expect is a slight acknowledgment with one of
      > her "<grin>"s! Or she sinks back down into the hole she crawls out
      > of and remains hidden until she thinks it has all gone away. One
      > doesn't know what she is doing behind the scenes as far as getting
      > her "friends" stirred up enough to do her battling. Basically,
      > though, Cheryl "knows everything!" I mean "everything!" Mention a
      > topic and she has the answer or best opinion. She is so well
      > schooled and her mental processes are working with such clarity that
      > she above all others is above reproach--NOT! Cheryl is a real "big-
      > headed" joke, and she's a major reason for people to be turned off
      > from eckankar. Her vahana work as exemplified by her higher
      > initiation behavior and comments does serve the purpose of
      > discouraging others from wanting to get on the eckankar bandwagon. I
      > also suspect that she has driven some eckists to leave the
      > teachings, because she is definitely good proof that eckankar is (to
      > use one of your terms) pure hogwash! Spiritual seekers do not need
      > to follow a master or listen to the dribblings of such delusional
      > chelas like Cheryl! However, personally, I enjoy watching the
      > destructive workings of Cheryl--she does a great job of detracting!
      > She's sort of like a team member for us here on ESA! We point out
      > the flaws in the teachings and she demonstrates them for us! LOL!

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
        "Non ekster" <eckchains@...> wrote:

        Grundee and Company are indeed Kal agents and this has been proven
        over and over in real time. They are simply slopping around in their
        own eck poo like the ECK MONKEYS they are! <smile>

        --------------------------------

        LOL I just couldn't resist reposting the following Monkey
        messages! ;-) Least we forget, I believe it should be pointed out
        how smart Cheryl from Hu-chat really isn't!

        Enjoy,
        Elizabeth

        ---------------------------------

        Those Monkeys are everywhere! ;-)

        "selling" HU ??

        On 6/21/06, Jeanne (removed) wrote:

        Remember the story of the 100 monkeys? A monkey on one
        island learned that he should wash his food before
        eating it. Not only did all the monkeys on his island
        start washing their food, but all the monkeys on the
        surrounding islands did so as well.

        When we raise our own state of consciousness by
        singing HU, we bring everyone else along with us!
        Cool stuff, huh?
        In ECK,
        Jeanne

        On 6/21/06, Cher wrote:

        Essentially this has been disproven, and it's now an urban legend
        spread mostly in new age circles. It's a nice story, too bad it isn't
        true. <smile>

        (ME) Too bad Cher didn't point out this Urban Legend was also used
        by Harold Klemp!

        Repost from ESA
        Mish wrote:

        It really is amazing how even stories like "The Hundredth Monkey"
        and "The Starfish" were stolen
        by Klemp. I guess he figured that no one would really bother to
        discover this, or, even worse, care! The indifference to truth in
        order to "believe" a lie is incredible! Obviously, in some belief
        systems, truth is not important--the fantasy of feeling more
        spiritually advanced than most people feeds the delusions of the
        mind.

        Another repost from ESA
        Prometheus wrote:

        This points out the flaws
        in Klemp's (the Mahanta's) authenticity as even a true "Spiritual
        Leader" let alone the other outlandish claims!

        I read the "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" by Ken Keyes Jr. back
        in the 1970's when his Living Love Church was first located in (I
        think) St. Mary's, Kentucky. Keyes also wrote a book titled, "The
        Hundredth Monkey."

        I remember being at the Eck seminar talk where HK first told "The
        Hundredth Monkey" story. Therefore, this story should also be in one
        of the Mahanta Transcripts! This just goes to show how Klemp
        recycles the stories he "borrows" from others in order to "write"
        another book since Kaye mentions it is also in Parables 3.
        THE HUNDREDTH MONKEY story is to point out how the
        Mahanta has helped consciousness to expand and grow for Eckists and
        for Eckists to read between the lines as to how this "expansion" has
        affected and helped world consciousness to be raised. Actually,
        Klemp never directly points out how the expansion of consciousness
        for Eckists benefits anyone except paying members of Eckankar!

        And another repost from ESA
        Kaye wrote:

        Hi All,

        I wanted to point out that Harold Klemp used *The Hundredth Monkey
        story* in "The Book of ECK Parables, Volume 3".

        And provide The Hundredth Monkey article which appears on page 227
        by the original
        author that reads as follows:

        The Hundredth Monkey by Ken Keyes, jr.
        The Japanese monkey, Macaca fuscata, had been observed in the wild
        for a period of over 30 years.

        In 1952, on the island of Koshima, scientists were providing monkeys
        with sweet potatoes dropped in the sand. The monkeys liked the taste
        of the raw sweet potatoes, but they found the dirt unpleasant.

        An 18-month-old female named Imo found she could solve the problem
        by washing the potatoes in a nearby stream. She taught this trick to
        her mother. Her playmates also learned this new way and they taught
        their mothers too.

        This cultural innovation was gradually picked up by various monkeys
        before the eyes of the scientists.

        Between 1952 and 1958 all the young monkeys learned to wash the
        sandy sweet potatoes to make them more palatable.

        Only the adults who imitated their children learned this social
        improvement. Other adults kept eating the dirty sweet potatoes.

        Then something startling took place. In the autumn of 1958, a
        certain number of Koshima monkeys were washing sweet potatoes -- the
        exact number is not known.

        Let us suppose that when the sun rose one morning there were 99
        monkeys on Koshima Island who had learned to wash their sweet
        potatoes.

        Let's further suppose that later that morning, the hundredth monkey
        learned to wash potatoes.

        THEN IT HAPPENED!

        By that evening almost everyone in the tribe was washing sweet
        potatoes before eating them.

        The added energy of this hundredth monkey somehow created an
        ideological breakthrough!

        But notice.

        A most surprising thing observed by these scientists was that the
        habit of washing sweet potatoes then jumped over the sea --

        Colonies of monkeys on other islands and the mainland troop of
        monkeys at Takasakiyama began washing their sweet potatoes.

        Thus, when a certain critical number achieves an awareness, this new
        awareness may be communicated from mind to mind.

        Although the exact number may vary, this Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon
        means that when only a limited number of people know of a new way,
        it may remain the conscious property of these people.

        But there is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a
        new awareness, a field is strengthened so that this awareness is
        picked up by almost everyone!

        (from the book "The Hundredth Monkey" by Ken Keyes, jr. The book is
        not copyrighted and the material may be reproduced in whole or in
        part. You can look at the whole book also.)

        Kaye wrote:
        I did not provide HK's dry, lifeless version, if anyone wants to
        read it please let me know.

        The author gave permission to share this story, so why did HK not
        print the story in its' original form and why didn't he give
        proper credit to the author, Ken Keyes, Jr.?

        It seems to me that some Spiritual writers/teachers are willing to
        share their knowledge with others free of charge, while others cash-
        in every chance they get!

        After HK retells Keyes' story, he goes on to say that when
        the "hundredth monkey" in the E teachings is reached then the E
        teachings will reach the rest of the world. The jump in
        consciousness will occur because of the dynamic law of ECK. (ICK!):/

        To conclude Cher also wrote:

        http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC09/Myers.htm The Hundredth Monkey
        Revisited
        Going back to the original sources puts a new light on this popular
        story
        by Elaine Myers

        On 6/21/06, Cheryl grunde wrote:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_Monkey

        "In 1985, Elaine Myers re-examined the original published research in
        "The Hundredth Monkey Revisited" in the journal In Context. In her
        review she found that the original research reports by the Japan
        Monkey Center in vol. 2, 5 and 6 of the journal Primates differ from
        Watson's story in significant ways. In short, it contains no evidence
        that the 'Hundredth Monkey' phenomenon exists; the published articles
        only describe how the sweet potato washing behavior gradually spread
        through the monkey troop and became part of the set of learned
        behaviors of young monkeys. There is no evidence at all of a critical
        number at which the idea suddenly spread to other islands, and none
        of
        the original researchers ever made such a claim."

        ################################

        The Hundredth Monkey story and Cheryl's comments

        Hi All,
        Yes, this is funny how Cheryl ("Cher" of HU-Chat and A.R.E. fame) is
        disproving and contradicting her very own LEM/Mahanta! One wonders
        why she believes all the other HK crap, unless, she is just using
        Eckankar as a temporary security blanket. Funny, how some people
        (Eckists included) are their own worst enemy! Cher is an Eck
        detractor and doesn't see it or realize it! On the other hand, maybe
        she's finally beginning to question things and see the real Truth?!
        It could be that her anger, that she directs outwardly, is due to
        her frustrations with the contradictions and nonsense she sees in
        the Eck teachings. <smile>

        Prometheus
        --------------------------------------

        It really is a marvel that Cheryl has provened this popular "eck"
        story to be an urban legend! I wonder at what level of awareness she
        was operating from? LOL! I had heard the Hundredth Monkey referenced
        many times by eckists--it truly is a favorite one! But now those who
        have the ears to hear and eyes to see will know that it is a bogus
        story just like eckankar, the mahanta, the eck masters, the
        initiations, and all of it are bogus. Just one more proof of it all
        being a scam!

        Mish

        ##########

        And More Monkey Talk ;-)

        *Ancient Atlantis Monkey People*

        So sad, and yet so unbelievable! Did this come from one of HK's
        own Dreams, or from some Sci Fi movie or story? What kind of person
        could come up with such twisted stuff like this?

        ######

        http://vclass.mtsac.edu:940/dlane/ecknew.htm

        "Letters still cross my desk from people who juggle the meaning of
        Paul's January 1971 Illuminated Way Letter. He said that the next
        Mahanta would be along in about fifteen years, and that he might
        appoint an ECK Master to serve in the interim until the appointment
        of the next Mahanta. They count their fingers like monkeys in a zoo,
        scratch their heads, and lay their lack of success with the
        spiritual exercises to an outer cause."

        Analysis: ECK Monkeys. I wonder which initiation that is?

        Perhaps Harold is referring to this uplifting (not) story from one
        of his first discourses:

        "In ancient Atlantis, the people were working with the manipulation
        of the black arts, which left the entire civilization with a taint
        of cruelty upon it such as has seldom been seen, even in modern
        times. Captives of war were taken into slavery, but their captors
        shortened their spines through surgery, removing the spine from
        between the shoulder blades to the coccyx. This produced grotesque
        dwarfs who were made house servants, and their appearance always
        marked them as subservient to the citizens. The captive was put into
        occupational therapy the day after the operation, made to swim in a
        pool in order to strengthen the new muscles and to accustom him to
        the short brace, fabricated to the outside of the spine to
        strengthen his back. The slaves, thereafter, took on the appearance
        of monkeys." - The ECK Satsang Discourses, Third Series, Harold
        Klemp, Page 40.

        It Matters to This Starfish - HK' s Plagiarism

        Thanks for pointing out that the Mahanta (Klemp) has Nothing
        Original to share, especially, in regard to inspiring Eckists with
        his own words of wisdom. When an author Does Not give credit for his
        sources this is theft (plagiarism) and unethical!

        I'm surprised that Frank (on HU-Chat) pointed out who the original
        author was of Klemp's "STARFISH" story! However, Frank Should Not
        dig too deeply for the Truth, unless, he is ready to ponder It
        further and is willing to connect the dots. I wonder if he and
        Harald have read "Confessions of a God Seeker?" I doubt if these
        deluded Eckists could handle a nice slow read and a pondering (or
        contemplation) of facts and truth!

        Eckists have too much to lose if the rug of illusion is jerked out
        from under them. What would they replace Eckankar with? Total
        Freedom from man-made religions and other distractions is Not for
        everyone at any given moment! And, that is why there are delusional
        paths (Eckankar, etc.) of all sorts for most people.

        Eckists aren't special except in their own minds, and the
        outer/inner initiations aren't real except for the ego! Let's face
        it - Eckankar is just another "feel good" religion where Klemp takes
        credit for the "feel good!" Any "feel bad" just means that Eckists
        haven't deluded themselves enough and that's their fault! LOL!

        BTW- I just had two Jehovah Witnesses come to the door. I asked if
        they were Mormons! LOL! See, these people are as bad as Eckists.
        They are arrogant while trying to appear humble. They think that
        their religion and beliefs are the highest, the best, and the one
        true path to God (Realization). They are like Eckists, especially,
        since Klemp has made Eckankar more Christian (Luthern) than
        Sikh/Hindu. Actually, Eckankar is a sect of Kirpal Singh's sect of
        Sikhism, except, Twitchell created the multi-initiation (caste)
        system which made Eckankar more like Hinduism. Klemp kept the multi-
        level initiation caste system pyramid and then made Eckankar more
        Christian like with hymns like "Amazing HU (Grace)," the Eck Worship
        Services, a Missionary Program, and Clerics, etc.

        So, Eckankar's Higher Initiations are a joke! I find it even more
        amusing that former H.I.'s think that those 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and
        9th initiations (even Darwin's 14th) indicated a higher
        consciousness! LOL!

        The ego really needs to feel "superior normal" and, therefore,
        blinds itself from the truth. And, this is why Klemp's ego has to
        bolster itself through someone else's words, by "writing" dozens of
        books, and by being listed in Who's Who! It's a Joke - Eckists just
        don't get it! <smile>
        From "The Book of Parables, Volume 3", 1991, Page
        277.

        I've reposted the original story and then HK's plagiarized story.

        The Starfish by Loren Eisley

        There was a young man walking down a deserted beach just before
        dawn. In the distance he saw a frail old man. As he approached the
        old man, he saw him picking up stranded starfish and throwing them
        back into the sea. The young man gazed in wonder as the old man
        again and again threw the small starfish from the sand to the water.
        He asked, "Old man, why do you spend so much energy doing whseems
        to be a waste of time?"

        The old man explained that the stranded starfish would die if left
        in the morning sun.

        "But there must be thousands of beaches and millions of starfish!",
        exclaimed the young man. "How can you make any difference?"

        The old man looked down at the small starfish in his hand and as he
        threw it to the safety of the sea, he said, "I made a difference to
        this one."

        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

        [HK's version]: It Matters to This Starfish

        An old man was walking down by the sea, and he saw a young boy
        throwing things back into the water. He got closer and saw they were
        starfish. "what are you doing?", he asked the boy.

        The boy said, "these starfish are going to die if they don't get
        back into the water."

        The old man looked up and down the beach and
        saw thousands and thousands of starfish. "but what does it matter?"
        he asked the boy.

        The boy looked at the starfish in his hand and said, "It matters
        to this one."
      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
          Hello Zoey!

          After reading this post, I now know who you are, as I recall you
          sharing this same story under a different name! ;-) I appologise
          for calling you a troll when you first joined this group. I hope
          you will continue to share your "pre and post" Eckankrap experiences
          with us!

          Elizabeth

          --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "zoey_true"