Re: The "newly re-invented" Cheryl over on HU-Chat

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      Hi Liz,
      I think that the one who needs to grow some balls is Klemp! Why does
      HK (the LEM) permit this kind of behaviour on the Internet by his
      Eck Leaders who are High Initiates, Clerics, Vahanas and Arahatas?
      Klemp wrote the Eck H.I. & L.I. Leadership Books to correct these
      same negative and unloving behaviours that Cheryl (and others)
      demonstrate. These Kal-Eckists are the true detractors of Eckankar!

      As far as mettahu goes I really don't feel too much sorrow for her.
      She has made her bed with some very negative comments towards others
      in past posts. It finally caught up with her via ESA. And, she did
      not leave HU-Chat due to power as one or two HU-Chat site members
      have speculated. She was embarrassed that Mish pointed out that she
      had lied to a new HU-Chat site member about the unspoken SOP to
      moderate newbies. However, Kal power plays are still being
      formulated behind the scenes within the HU-Chat community. This is
      why the Kal-Eckist Cheryl (and her cohorts) need to be booted, but
      won't be! The RESAs, the ESC, and the big Boss (Klemp) won't do a
      thing because Eckankar is a dysfunctional fraud. All religions are
      full of negativity because they seek quantity (numbers) and Not
      quality (spiritual individuals). This is why the liars and thugs
      have taken over religion and, also, why there is no validity to the
      Eck Initiations. Cheryl is just one negative H.I. example of many!

      BTW - Here's some interesting information on Islam that shows how
      religion can become distorted and confusing. It also shows that
      there is even a Islamic-Sufi connection to Radha Soami and therefore
      to Twitchell's Eckankar sect. Under "Koran, the Source of Islamic
      Law" there is even mention of the "Shari'at" (literally Highway).

      http://www.boloji.com/spirituality/057.htm

      Prometheus

      Elizabeth wrote:

      Well, I think I will speak up for those over on Hu-chat, that fear
      they can not, without retribution from the Holier than thou Cheryl
      aka Cher!

      REMEBER WHEN; those of you on Hu-chat would privately email me (Liz
      the balanced, open minded, and fair Hu-chat moderator) asking me
      when I or one of the other moderators were going to do something
      about the BITCH Cher?! When was she going to be removed from the
      group, or put on moderated status?! (INTERESTING, ONE OF THEM IS A
      CURRENT MODERATOR!)

      REMEMBER WHEN; many Hu-chat members would privately ask me how can
      someone claiming to be an Eckists, yet behave so badly, still be
      allowed to bully those on the lists?! (INTERESTING, ONE OF THEM IS
      A CURRENT MODERATOR!)

      Cheryl hasn't re-invented herself! She is showing everyone who she
      truly is; a bully with two faces! How does an HI such as Cheryl get
      away with her bad behavior? Eventually someone will find the balls
      to tell her to get F***ed and kick her ass off all of the un-
      official, official Eck chat groups!

      I feel compassion for MettaHu, aka Linda from Hu-chat. Or any of the
      other Hu-chat members who have been chased off or humiliated in
      front of the group by Cheryl! She needs to understand the SOP
      pertains to her too!

      What a hypocrite you are Cheryl!

      Let's not forget the fact, Hu-chat has been disfunctional ever since
      Cheryl joined the group! They didn't even bother to have a vote for
      moderators this last time, because most members don't want the
      hassel of dealing with Cheryl.

      I can imagine how MettaHu and others must be feeling right about
      now. Being unbalanced and sick to their stomachs, from the
      negativity and condesending ignorance called Cheryl....

      GET OVER YOURSELF CHERYL! EVERYONE FEELS YOU ARE A NUT CASE, AND
      ARE TIRED OF YOUR BULL SHIT! THEY JUST LEAVE YOU TO YOUR OWN
      IGNORANT DEVICES.... TO BAD SOMEONE DOESN'T GET SOME BALLS AND KICK
      YOUR ASS TO THE CURB!