Re: DG and HK had SECRET MEETINGS Without SOUND & LIGHT

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
      Yeah, you were young and innocent! LOL! I don't have an excuse--I
      guess mine was a mental slip of some sort regarding right
      discrimination.

      Mish

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, Greg and Liz
      <whitefeatherliz@y...> wrote:

      > mishmisha9 <mishmisha9@y...> wrote:
      > >Well, what did we ever see in Harold then? Not good at writing
      and/or giving great talks? He certainly does not have charisma or
      looks either! LOL! It seems to be a mystery!

      > *** I can only speak for myself; being raised in the cult from a
      young age, we were told that we are to follow who ever holds the rod
      of eck power at the time. Not to question why! You know the hitch....