Re: Eckankar: The Wisdom Notes by H. Klemp ... June 2005 #1

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
      Hi Leigh,

      Ah yes, I see it now! My mistake. Yes, HK is saying that those
      leaving are weeds, and that by leaving (or graduating) that they
      are "weeding" themselves from the Eck garden. Harold's sentence
      structure is not the best and has a lot to be desired. But, HK is
      still implying that this is a negative or distortive act, therefore,
      why doesn't the Mahanta weed the Eck garden? Or, why doesn't the
      Mahanta show compassion for those whom he has labeled as having a
      split personality (schizophrenic), and assist and protect them.
      Where is the Mahanta's love, protection, and help? The truth is that
      it doesn't exist and never has except in one's own mind. Perhaps, it
      is this that led to the schizophrenic behavior as it has with Harold.

      Prometheus

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "l2eigh"
      <lgrif@m...> wrote:

      > > HK: "They've simply come as far as they can. Their leaving weeds
      the
      > > garden of ECK."
      > >
      > > ME: It's interesting that there are mistakes or type o's made
      here.
      > > Wasn't HK a proof reader at one time? Okay, it should say...
      They're
      > > leaving weeds in the garden of ECK.
      >
      > Hi Prometheus:
      > :-) No, this actually reads as it's
      written. "Their leaving weeds the garden