Re: List of Eck Masters

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2006
      Hi All,
      I thought that Etznap, if he's still looking in, could add this
      information to his Timeline in case he didn't have it already. Too
      bad the Nine Silent Ones don't have names. Oh, didn't Graham have a
      conversation with One who gave Graham his name? Yes, I think he did.
      Wasn't it CHUNGCHOK? Apparently, these Beings are just "quiet"
      rather than "silent!" I'm still surprised that Klemp didn't include
      them (The Nine Quiet Ones) in his Spiritual Hierarchy definition and
      listing in the Eckankar Lexicon! I wonder how many more Eck Masters
      Klemp will "uncover" and add to the list? I'm sure that HK will be
      using the Plus Factor to add more and more B.S. to the Eckankar
      (mixed-up) Teachings! ; )

      BTW- Why doesn't Klemp give Kirpal Singh's name as an Eck Master?
      Kirpal Did Initiate Twitchell (ask Doug Marman if you don't believe
      me) and Klemp does mention Kirpal's name 15 times (compared to six
      times for Sudar Singh) in the Twitchell info on Eckankar.org.
      That's no accident is it? Can the LEM/Mahanta make mistakes of this
      kind? I wonder what kind of mistakes he does make? Maybe he makes
      mistakes in identity too? Afterall, Klemp does claim that even he
      isn't perfect. This, of course, brings up another issue. If the
      Mahanta is far from perfect then how can Eckists have any hope of
      becoming more than they are now or at the end of this lifetime?
      Catch-22!?

      > Hi All,

      Let's add two more Eck Masters to the list. There's the "Unknown ECK
      Master" that Klemp mentions in Chapter 25 in his Autobiography of a
      Modern Prophet, and there's "Marpa, the Translator, who was secretly
      also an ECK Master" (page 2, June 2005, The Mystic World of
      ECKANKAR).

> [...]
      > >
      > > Ismet Houdoni. EES-meht hoo-DOH-nee The Mahanta, the
      > > Living ECK Master during the reign of James I of
      > > England (1603-1625), and who was his adviser. Lived to
      > > be 135 years old; is now on the Causal (third) Plane.
      > >
      > > *Jagat Giri. jah-GAHT-GEE-ree The title of the
      > > guardian of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad at the Param Akshar
      > > Temple on the Atma Lok, or Soul Plane. This is
      > > currently Tindor Saki.
      > >
      > > Jagat Ho. jah-GAHT HOH The Living Eck Master in
      > > China, 490-438 B.C. Currently is a co-worker in the
      > > Temple of Golden Wisdom on the Etheric (upper Mental)
      > > Plane under Lai Tsi.
      > >
      > > Jalal ad-Din ar-Rumi. jah-LAHL ahd-DEEN ar-ROO-mee
      > > Thirteenth century Persian sage and poet; was a
      > > follower of ECK; wrote the Masnavi (Inner Meanings).
      > >
      > > Janos Moneta. JAH-nohs moh-NEH-tah The Living ECK
      > > Master who lived near Stockholm, Sweden, and
      > > influenced Emanuel Swedenborg during the (early part
      > > of) eighteenth century. Now on Mental (fourth) Plane.
      > >

      > > Jesus. An ECK chela under Zadok, the ECK Master in
      > > Judea, who gave him the basic fundamentals of ECK, and
      > > out of this knowledge came what is known today as
      > > Christianity.
      > >
      > > Joyti Basji. joh-EE-tee BAHS-jee The Living ECK
      > > Master in Mexico during the extension of the Mayan
      > > empire from the Yucatan and Guatemala into the heart
      > > of Mexico. (1055 B.C.)
      > >
      > > Ju Chiao. JOO chee-AH-oh The Living ECK Master during
      > > the time of Hannibal (247-183 B.C.), who had him
      > > killed. In charge of the Temple of Golden Wisdom on
      > > the Soul (fifth) Plane.
      > >
      > > Jupiter. JOO-pi-tehr The Mahanta Consciousness as
      > > the vehicle for the Sugmad as It appeared to the
      > > Romans.
      > >
      > > Juquila. JOO-kwi-lah (5) Abbot of the ECK order at
      > > Chizza (Mexico).
      > >
      > > Kabir. kah-BEER A Hindu poet-mystic in the
      > > fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, a follower of ECK,
      > > who was the first to being the mysteries of Soul
      > > Travel out into the open. Hounded by both his Hindu
      > > and Muslim followers.
      > >
      > > Kadmon, KAD-mahn The Mahanta, the Living ECK
      > > Master during the infancy of man. His title is the
      > > Asanga Kaya as guardian of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad in
      > > the Temple of the Aluk, or Temple of Jartz Chong on
      > > the Hukikat Lok, the eighth plane. One of the highest
      > > of the ECK Adepts in the Order of the Vairagi.
      > >
      > > Kai-Kuas. kie-KOO-ahs The Living ECK Master during
      > > the time of the Varkas Kings. Lived in secret and
      > > taught those who would listen until he was discovered
      > > by the Varkas and slain.
      > >
      > > Kassapa. kah-SAH-pah The Living ECK Master before
      > > the destruction of Atlantis.
      > >
      > > Kata Daki. KAH-tah DAH-kee An ECK Master in the
      > > ancient Order of the Vairagi. Is a woman whose true
      > > age is beyond belief but appears to be in her mid
      > > twenties to early thirties. She is five and a half
      > > feet tall. Her light brown (honey-blond) hair often
      > > falls to her shoulders. Her pet project is to help
      > > people get back on their feet during hardship.

      [BTW- Kata Daki (K.D.) is actually Twitchell's sister Kay-Dee.]