Re: Klemp's Wrong Thinking of the "Plus Factor" ...

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006

      > In a message dated 11/4/06 1:44:27 PM Central Standard Time,
      > prometheus_973@... writes:
      >

      > > [are you reading this Rich, Cheryl, and Mettahu?].
      >
      > Question: Who are Rich, Cheryl, and Mettahu?
      >
      > Etznab

      Hello Etznab,

      Prometheus is refering to Rich Smith the cyber sailor (swordsman for
      Eckankar), who by the way is claiming he is in private email
      conversations with you! Well, he made this statement over on CWT
      anyway.

      Just so you know who you might be dealing with. If you do any
      research over on a.r.e., you will notice all of the nasty things
      Rich has done in the name of the Eck. He goes as far as calling ex
      member's elderly mother or family members harrassing them toget info
      on the ex member. Or how about how he makes threats and contacts ex
      member's employers and lies to get them in trouble? It has also been
      alleged that he hacks into ex members computers? Is it just me, or
      does Rich seem to be a little off his rocker?!