Klemp States: GOD LACKS TOTAL AWARENESS

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      Questions for the Master, Youth in Eck, The Letter of Light, 10/2006.

      Q: "Dear Wah Z, I have been wondering about this same question for
      over three years: WHY ARE WE MADE?

      We must be made by God FOR A REASON. We weren't made on earth JUST
      TO BE HERE. I think God made us for a reason.

      WE AREN'T MADE to go to SCHOOL and learn all this NONSENSE that
      means nothing.

      We're not made to GRADUATE and find a JOB and die a HUNDRED years
      old.

      I think animals are MORE OPEN to their 'THIRD EYE' because they
      weren't taught what we were taught.

      I have a VERY POWERFUL and DEEP MIND, and I think I'm the only kid
      (along with my sister) who thinks about this.

      Can you tell me WHY WE'RE MADE so I can go on a quest to find out
      and do my job that God wants all of us to do?

      I think the ECK Masters are already completing their job for God,
      but WHY AM I MADE?

      Please show me the Blue Light." --Katherine, age 12 [My Caps]

      [Me] Klemp should inform this chela/serf that she's here to learn
      and serve and that this earth is a school for her to learn important
      life lessons while serving eck/HK. Anyway way, let's see how Klemp
      responds to answer her main question!

      [HK] "Dear Katherine, Some people are so full of themselves and thus
      cannot accept truth because it is so simple. They want to complicate
      things. BUT I know you are not among them."

      [Me] Is this really the way the LEM/mahanta should begin his answer
      to a twelve year old who seems to have a big ego anyway and thinks
      school is "nonsense?" I don't think so!

      [HK] "God simply made all the worlds so that Souls could gain
      experience. That's it, nothing more."

      [Me] Short but sweet. That's cool I guess. But what happened to
      the "Eck Youth in the Year of Giving" promotion and all of that Eck
      Dogma, the Laws, those Guidelines, inflow/outflow, outer/inner, etc.
      and all of those "worlds" Klemp just mentioned?

      [HK] "Inexperience means some degree of unawareness. Of what?"

      [Me] No need for the "Of what?" Harry. Just spit it out and be
      direct. However, it does make me think that of all those
      inexperienced Eckists delving into those psychic/intuitive things
      via other people and groups or philosophies. I guess that they too
      lack awareness. Where's the Mahanta's inner guidance for them?

      [HK] "Of each Soul's divine nature. And as Soul gains in spiritual
      awareness, GOD ALSO GAINS IN MORE AWARENESS OF ITSELF. YOU SEE THIS
      IS THE PLUS FACTOR IN ECK. THERE IS ALWAYS ONE MORE STEP TO GO."

      [Me] Now that's very interesting that God Lacks Total Awareness.
      When will GOD be made whole? Never, because of the Plus Factor! Has
      this Plus Factor been proven or is this just another myth? Didn't
      GOD create the plus factor for Soul versus for Itself! This just
      shows man's limited mental concept of ALL THAT IS! Soul's Destiny
      and choices makes Soul more Aware - not GOD more Aware! How
      arrogant! Or, is Klemp saying that Soul is GOD. I thought Eckankar
      was duelistic?

      [HK] "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. IT'S AN
      ILLUSION."

      [Me] Okay, now I know that Klemp has lost it! Joan where are you?
      Come and wheel little Harry back to his den! Klemp is getting the
      lower worlds of KAL (his buddy) confused with the pure positive GOD
      worlds. How is there ILLUSION and LIMITATION in the OCEAN of LOVE
      and MERCY? Please explain that to me!

      [HK] "Other ECK youth have grappled with this very question too.
      (They also wonder about very profound matters.)"

      [Me] Too bad Eckists can't receive a more "profound" answer.

      [HK] "And they want to develop their talents in order to serve God
      better."

      [Me] See, I knew that Emperor Klemp had to mention service (to him)
      somewhere and sometime in his answer!

      [HK] "Animals, like people, get schooling on how to survive in their
      world. They learn from their family or group."

      [Me] I really think that this kid needs an attitude adjustment
      regarding the "nonsense" taught in school. Klemp had the opportunity
      to give her an analogy about the positives about her classes but
      blew it!

      [HK] "What can help them, and what can hurt them? All learn at their
      own speed."

      [Me] See, another missed opportunity to set this kid straight with
      that negative attitude. Oh well, why should I expect Klemp to know
      how to raise a daughter.

      [HK] "BUT they see the development of instinct, more limited than
      human intuition."

      [Me] Actually, if Klemp would have bothered to check a dictionary he
      would have seen that Instinct and Intuition are defined as the same.
      I guess that when following the Catch-22 rule Klemp can make it all
      up or change things to suit his own daffynitions as he skips along.

      [HK] "ANIMALS, in general, DON'T USE A THIRD EYE."

      [Me] Well! How about that! I'm glad we got that from an expert! Even
      though the "expert" is Not perfect due to the Plus Element! LOL!
      Was that Plus Element thing a disclaimer of sorts? Is Klemp also
      making an disclaimer for God (Kal) or for SUGMAD or for himself?
      Actually, I think that animals do use their (Astral) Third Eye. How
      else do Animal Angels communicate with us? See, Klemp is just
      another nude Emperor!

      Prometheus
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
        LOL <SNORK> You have out done yourself Prometheus! This is some
        funny stuff! You made some excellent points, and I am sure the Eck
        thugs are chompin at the bit.... Hey Linda, Cheryl and Val how's it
        hangin? ;-)

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
          Hi Liz,
          Isn't it interesting that Klemp doesn't define the PLUS FACTOR or
          the PLUS ELEMENT in his Eckankar Lexicon. HK Doesn't even mention
          this "factor" in his definition of SUGMAD!

          I always thought that Eckankar taught that Souls were the only ones
          that experienced the so called "Plus Factor." Maybe that slid by me
          or I put it out of my mind because it sounded too odd. It seems the
          same as Klemp's spin on Paul's Mahanta Consciousness and how it
          Would Not Be as High Today as it was Back Then.

          Was SUGMAD's Consciousness Not as High in Paul's day as It is Today?
          Is SUGMAD's Consciousness limited and dependant upon ours? And, is
          SUGMAD's Consciousness also expanded through the PLUS FACTOR by the
          Consciousness of Non-Eckists? See, how stupid of a statement this
          is! How do Eckists manage to swallow this crap? Oops! I know. We
          never really questioned this. We just trusted that this concept was
          accurate and then we swallowed it just like everything else!

          ON ANOTHER NOTE: I'm thinking that someone (Twit and Radhasoami,
          etc.) got something wrong because it just doesn't make sense. IMO -
          Men are Negative and women are the Positive ones. Really, just look
          around at the world! Men changed this great truth in order to make
          women even more subserviant! Therefore, Females should have been the
          LEM/Mahanta all along! Actually, the linage and the eck masters are
          all fictional characters that were made up. The True Master is
          looking back at you in the mirror!

          Prometheus

          Prometheus wrote:

[...]

          (REVISED)
          [Me] Klemp must be looking in the mirror and talking about himself
          or those Eckists who imitate him through their super egos. However,
          is this really the way the LEM/mahanta should begin his answer to a
          twelve year old who seems to have a big ego anyway and thinks school
          is "nonsense?" I don't think so!

          [HK] "God simply made all the worlds so that Souls could gain
          experience. That's it, nothing more."

          [Me] Short but sweet. That's cool I guess. But what happened to
          the "Eck Youth in the Year of Giving" promotion and all of that Eck
          Dogma, the Laws, those Guidelines, inflow/outflow, outer/inner, etc.
          and all of those "worlds" Klemp just mentioned?

          [HK] "Inexperience means some degree of unawareness. Of what?"

          (REVISED)
          [Me] No need to keep us guessing "Of what?" Harry. Just spit it out
          and be direct. However, it does make me wonder about all those
          inexperienced and unaware Eckists delving into those psychic and/or
          intuitive healings and other Astral things via non-Eck people and
          groups or philosophies. Where's the Mahanta's inner guidance for
          them?

          [HK] "Of each Soul's divine nature. And as Soul gains in spiritual
          awareness, GOD ALSO GAINS IN MORE AWARENESS OF ITSELF. YOU SEE THIS
          IS THE PLUS FACTOR IN ECK. THERE IS ALWAYS ONE MORE STEP TO GO."

          (REVISED)
          [Me] Now that's very interesting that God Lacks Total Awareness!
          When will GOD be made whole? Never, because of the Plus Factor! Has
          this Plus Factor been proven or is this just another myth? Didn't
          GOD create the plus factor for Soul versus for Itself! This just
          shows man's limited mental concept of ALL THAT IS! Soul's Destiny
          and choices makes Soul more Aware - not GOD more Aware! How
          arrogant! Or, is Klemp saying that Soul is GOD. I thought Eckankar
          was dualistic?

          [HK] "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION. IT'S AN
          ILLUSION."

          [Me] Okay, now I know that Klemp has lost it! Joan where are you?
          Come and wheel little Harry back to his den! Klemp is getting the
          lower worlds of KAL (his buddy) confused with the pure positive GOD
          worlds. How is there ILLUSION and LIMITATION in the OCEAN of LOVE
          and MERCY? Please explain that to me!

          [HK] "Other ECK youth have grappled with this very question too.
          (They also wonder about very profound matters.)"

          [Me] Too bad Eckists can't receive a more "profound" answer.

          [HK] "And they want to develop their talents in order to serve God
          better."

          [Me] See, I knew that Emperor Klemp had to mention service (to him)
          somewhere in his answer!

          [HK] "Animals, like people, get schooling on how to survive in their
          world. They learn from their family or group."

          [Me] I really think that this kid needs an attitude adjustment
          regarding the "nonsense" taught in school. Klemp had the opportunity
          to give her an analogy about the positives about her classes but
          blew it!

          [HK] "What can help them, and what can hurt them? All learn at their
          own speed."

          [Me] See, another missed opportunity to set this kid straight
          concerning her negative attitude. Oh well, why should I expect Klemp
          to know how to raise a daughter.

          [HK] "BUT they see the development of instinct, more limited than
          human intuition."

          [Me] Actually, if Klemp would have bothered to check a dictionary he
          would have seen that Instinct and Intuition are defined as the same.
          I guess that when following the Catch-22 rule Klemp can make it all
          up or change things to suit his own daffynitions as he skips along.

          [HK] "ANIMALS, in general, DON'T USE A THIRD EYE."

          [Me] Well! How about that! I'm glad we got that from an expert! Even
          though the "expert" is Not perfect due to the Plus Element! LOL! Was
          that Plus Element thing a disclaimer of sorts? Is Klemp also making
          an disclaimer for God (Kal) or for SUGMAD or for himself? Actually,
          I think that animals do use their (Astral) Third Eye. How else do
          Animal Angels communicate with us? See, Klemp is just another
          delusional and nude Emperor!

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
            Prometheus posted from
            Questions for the Master, Youth in Eck, The Letter of Light, 10/2006.
            (caps are Prometheus's)
[...]

            ###########

            When I read this precocious twit's question for the Master my "human
            intuition" made me wonder if the letter was actually written by a 12
            year old girl named Katherine, or if WahZ made this letter up to
            serve his purpose? This kid sounds really weird to the point of
            being unreal! : )

            First, WahZ doesn't correct the child when she claims what is
            learned in school is "nonsense." Why did Klemp let that slide? I
            can't help but think of the made-up history lessons Klemp tells
            about the fake eck masters, i.e. the one in "Those Wonderful ECK
            Masters," in which Klemp claims that Columbus was assisted in
            finding the Americas by Fubbi and Rebazar for the purpose to bring
            protein to the Europeans who were suffering from the lack of it. Now
            that is NONSENSE! But, hey, what if this preococious child had told
            Klemp's version of the discovery of America in school? Maybe,it got
            rightly knocked down by the teacher and maybe her fellow classmates,
            as kids will do at times, had a royal laugh and embarrassed her!
            It's not easy to be an eck child with all the NONSENSE that is
            taught in the eck teachings.

            But then when the girl says she has a "very powerful" and "deep
            mind," I'm thinking again this could be Klemp impersonating a child
            in order to serve his purpose with the question and his reply. The
            child's ego is really huge, maybe like a "mini me" master?

            Anyway, if this child is for real, it seems she is headed for deep
            trouble with her attitude. I agree with Prometheus that she does
            need an attitude adjustment, but so does Klemp; therefore, I'm not
            surprised he didn't actually help the girl with his answers to her
            question.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
              Hi Etznab,
              This might clear up where Klemp stands on the PLUS FACTOR. HK claims
              that even Eckankar's GOD or SUGMAD is subject to the PLUS FACTOR!

[...]

              Things. BUT I know you are not among them." [My Caps]

              (revised)
              [Me] Well, I know that H&J Klemp and many of their nasty vahana
              cohorts are "Full of Themselves and Thus Cannot Accept Truth!"
              However, is this really the way the LEM/mahanta should begin his
              answer to a twelve year old (and Eckists in general)? Klemp needs to
              correct this kids big ego and his negative attitude thinking school
              is "nonsense."

[...]

              [Me] THE "ONE MORE STEP TO GO" IS FOR SOUL - DUMMY - NOT FOR GOD
              (SUGMAD)! But that's a very interesting spin that God (SUGMAD) Lacks
              Total Awareness. When will GOD be made whole - when everyone else
              does if ever? It seems Never, because of the Plus Factor! Eckankar's
              God (SUGMAD) is in the same barrel with everyone else it would seem!
              LOL! BUT, has this Plus Factor theory been proven or is this just
              another Eckankar/Twitchell myth or is this a new Klemp Myth? What's
              the purpose of the PLUS FACTOR for SUGMAD? Didn't GOD (SUGMAD)
              create the Plus Factor for SOUL versus for ITSELF! This just shows
              man's limited mental concept of ALL THAT IS! Man (HK) is once again
              creating God in man's own image. Soul's Destiny and choices (karma)
              makes Soul more Aware - not GOD more Aware! How arrogant! Or, is
              Klemp saying that SOUL is GOD. I thought Eckankar was dualistic?

[...]

              blew it! Also, it's no wonder this kid thinks that school teaches
              nonsense when Klemp gives a distorted and inaccurate Rebazar-Fubbi-
              Columbus Eckankar cult/scam version of history.

              [HK] "What can help them, and what can hurt them? All learn at their
              own speed."

              [Me] See, another missed opportunity to set this kid straight with
              that negative attitude. Oh well, why should I expect Klemp to know
              how to raise a daughter.

              [HK] "BUT they see the development of instinct, more limited than
              human intuition."

              [Me] Actually, if Klemp would have bothered to check a dictionary he
              would have seen that Instinct and Intuition are defined as the same.
              I guess that when following the Catch-22 rule Klemp can make it all
              up or change things to suit his own daffynitions as he rolls along.

              FYI - Notice too that HK continues to use "BUT" when he once stated
              that This Word Should Not Be Used When Talking To Other Eckists. He
              doesn't even bother Not Using this word does he?! Just read his
              articles since the word use instruction that he gives in the 12/2005
              H.I. Letter and count them up! HK doesn't respect chelas because he
              sees them all below him and as suckers!

              [HK] "ANIMALS, in general, DON'T USE A THIRD EYE."

              [Me] Well! How about that! I'm glad we got that from an expert! Even
              though the "expert" is Not perfect due to the Plus Element! LOL!
              Was that PLUS ELEMENT thing a disclaimer of sorts? Is Klemp also
              making an disclaimer for God (Kal) or for SUGMAD or for himself?
              Actually, I think that animals do use their (Astral) Third Eye. How
              else do Animal Angels communicate with us? See, Klemp is just
              another delusional and naked Emperor!