Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: There Can Be Only One

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Prometheus,

         In your post you gave this sentence to quote my earlier post:

      Is it then so surprising to read at Eckankar.org/history.html:

         After that sentence (in your post) comes some of what I wrote, instead of the Eck quote,followed by what I wrote. This could make it appear that what exists at the link are my words from that post. This is out of context, but I am assuming that it was not intentional.

         I haven't read all of your postings on this or other boards, however, I have seen some good ones.