Mercury Retrograde

  • makiztor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Since other subjects are allowed here, I wanted to share that the
      planet Mercury did, in fact, go retrograde on Monday October 30th.

      http://www2.bitstream.net/~bunlion/bpi/ephm/E200610.html

      When I spoke about the mention of this planet opposed by Saturn in
      my natal chart, I responded later and said that "Yes, in a way it was
      an excuse." Even a humorous one. I did not point blank say that it was
      a total excuse.