Re: Personal Study of God and Its Ways

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      > When I mentioned the subject, it was at a time when I felt that
      humor
      > would be appropriate. Yes, in a way it was an excuse. But I intened
      it to be a
      > humorous one.
      >
      > Etznab

      *** Well we have something in common then... ;-) I was trying to be
      funny too.

      Liz
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi Liz and Everyone,
        Yes, words are important as is the way we use them. Using humor as
        an excuse could be viewed, by some, as being condencending. This
        makes it difficult to understand what is being said. IMO - People
        should say what they mean and mean what they say without making
        assumptions or giving a 20/20 hindsight explanation or excuse for
        being misunderstood. I agree with Mish that being direct and concise
        is usually the best way to communicate our thoughts.

        Klemp does his best to confuse Eckists in his seminar talks when he
        jumps around and back and forth from story to story. HK is applauded
        for being able to tie up the loose ends and complete the stories in
        the alloted time frame. Eckists admire him for this and see it as
        funny! However, Klemp's stupid little stories require Eckists to
        look for hidden meanings and to second guess him (the Mahanta) by
        making a silk purse out of a sow's ear! Klemp is intentionally vague
        and this encourages Eckists to seek a greater (higher) and more
        profound message from his juvenile rantings. The real reason that
        Eckists fall asleep is because Klemp is boring! It has nothing to do
        with "getting it on the inner." LOL! You see, this is how
        Eckankar "works" for many Eckists. Just fill-in the blanks for
        yourself... within the confines of the Dogma (i.e. the Shariyats,
        discourses, the Guidelines, Spiritual Laws, the Zoas, etc.). The
        problem is that it is difficult to fill-in the blanks and remain a
        true Eckist if you go outside the confines of the Eck Dogma.
        Actually, filling in the blanks or second guessing the message of
        the LEM/Mahanta is in and of itself outside of the Eck teachings.
        The Search for Truth within Eckankar now becomes secondary to the
        search for truth from Klemp's talks. Eckankar is a distraction for
        the real Truth Seeker.

        Many Eckists are confused with the Eck teachings anyway, and this is
        why Klemp wants them to imagine, create, and manifest their own
        reality within the Dogma of Eckankar. Eckists are even confused as
        to who or what "God" is versus who or what the Mahanta is versus who
        or what Sugmad is. What does Eckankar, the Religion of the Light and
        Sound of God mean versus Eckankar, the Ancient Science of Soul
        Travel mean? I find it interesting that Eckankar (Klemp) sees
        the "God" of all other religions as being the Kal, and that Eckankar
        constantly promotes that it is the Religion of God (the Kal).

        Also, Eckankar has still used the old Third Eye (Tisra Til)
        technique since the beginning of this Astral scam/cult of
        Twitchell's. The Tisra Til is not even the highest of the Astral
        chakras! Yet, most H.I.s place their attention on the Tisra Til
        Chakra (located between the eyes) when they sit down to do a proper
        spiritual exercise. Klemp then has the nerve to imply that
        Twitchell's Mahanta Consciousness would not be as "high" today when
        compared to his Mahanta Consciousness. Does this mean that the
        Mahanta Consciousness is limited by time or that the vehicle for it
        (Twitchell vs. Klemp) was limited in the first place! However, if we
        look at what Klemp has accomplished we can only see things of the
        material and lower Planes of Kal that have been influenced by
        change. The spiritual growth of Eckankar and of Eckists (except for
        initiation numbers and a more complex org) has not expanded at all.
        Continued use of the Tisra Til to meet the Master on the Astral
        Plane (a Radhasoami technique) is still used by Higher Initiates.
        What has profound thoughts, methods, techniques and message has
        Klemp conveyed versus what Twitchell has already given from his
        lower and dated Mahanta Consciousness? None! How could Klemp make
        untruths into Truth when Eckankar is based (mostly) upon the
        distortions of other distorted teachings - mainly Radhasoami.

        Etznab, if you have read the archives of our posts on Eckankar and
        the Links you will then have a better idea of our thoughts and
        experiences. The who, what, WHY, when and how will become clearer. I
        am glad that you have come here and I'm interested in your
        experiences and views, except, this site will remain an anti-
        Eckankar site while exploring other topics. We've been there, done
        that, and bought the tee shirt (literally too)!

        Prometheus