Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Personal Study of God and Its Ways

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      Liz,

         I am not a practicing astrologer and think that if you want to know about astrology then it would be better to do a personal study yourself.

         When I mentioned the subject, it was at a time when I felt that humor would be appropriate. Yes, in a way it was an excuse. But I intened it to be a humorous one.

      Etznab
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        > When I mentioned the subject, it was at a time when I felt that
        humor
        > would be appropriate. Yes, in a way it was an excuse. But I intened
        it to be a
        > humorous one.
        >
        > Etznab

        *** Well we have something in common then... ;-) I was trying to be
        funny too.

        Liz
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          Hi Liz and Everyone,
          Yes, words are important as is the way we use them. Using humor as
          an excuse could be viewed, by some, as being condencending. This
          makes it difficult to understand what is being said. IMO - People
          should say what they mean and mean what they say without making
          assumptions or giving a 20/20 hindsight explanation or excuse for
          being misunderstood. I agree with Mish that being direct and concise
          is usually the best way to communicate our thoughts.

          Klemp does his best to confuse Eckists in his seminar talks when he
          jumps around and back and forth from story to story. HK is applauded
          for being able to tie up the loose ends and complete the stories in
          the alloted time frame. Eckists admire him for this and see it as
          funny! However, Klemp's stupid little stories require Eckists to
          look for hidden meanings and to second guess him (the Mahanta) by
          making a silk purse out of a sow's ear! Klemp is intentionally vague
          and this encourages Eckists to seek a greater (higher) and more
          profound message from his juvenile rantings. The real reason that
          Eckists fall asleep is because Klemp is boring! It has nothing to do
          with "getting it on the inner." LOL! You see, this is how
          Eckankar "works" for many Eckists. Just fill-in the blanks for
          yourself... within the confines of the Dogma (i.e. the Shariyats,
          discourses, the Guidelines, Spiritual Laws, the Zoas, etc.). The
          problem is that it is difficult to fill-in the blanks and remain a
          true Eckist if you go outside the confines of the Eck Dogma.
          Actually, filling in the blanks or second guessing the message of
          the LEM/Mahanta is in and of itself outside of the Eck teachings.
          The Search for Truth within Eckankar now becomes secondary to the
          search for truth from Klemp's talks. Eckankar is a distraction for
          the real Truth Seeker.

          Many Eckists are confused with the Eck teachings anyway, and this is
          why Klemp wants them to imagine, create, and manifest their own
          reality within the Dogma of Eckankar. Eckists are even confused as
          to who or what "God" is versus who or what the Mahanta is versus who
          or what Sugmad is. What does Eckankar, the Religion of the Light and
          Sound of God mean versus Eckankar, the Ancient Science of Soul
          Travel mean? I find it interesting that Eckankar (Klemp) sees
          the "God" of all other religions as being the Kal, and that Eckankar
          constantly promotes that it is the Religion of God (the Kal).

          Also, Eckankar has still used the old Third Eye (Tisra Til)
          technique since the beginning of this Astral scam/cult of
          Twitchell's. The Tisra Til is not even the highest of the Astral
          chakras! Yet, most H.I.s place their attention on the Tisra Til
          Chakra (located between the eyes) when they sit down to do a proper
          spiritual exercise. Klemp then has the nerve to imply that
          Twitchell's Mahanta Consciousness would not be as "high" today when
          compared to his Mahanta Consciousness. Does this mean that the
          Mahanta Consciousness is limited by time or that the vehicle for it
          (Twitchell vs. Klemp) was limited in the first place! However, if we
          look at what Klemp has accomplished we can only see things of the
          material and lower Planes of Kal that have been influenced by
          change. The spiritual growth of Eckankar and of Eckists (except for
          initiation numbers and a more complex org) has not expanded at all.
          Continued use of the Tisra Til to meet the Master on the Astral
          Plane (a Radhasoami technique) is still used by Higher Initiates.
          What has profound thoughts, methods, techniques and message has
          Klemp conveyed versus what Twitchell has already given from his
          lower and dated Mahanta Consciousness? None! How could Klemp make
          untruths into Truth when Eckankar is based (mostly) upon the
          distortions of other distorted teachings - mainly Radhasoami.

          Etznab, if you have read the archives of our posts on Eckankar and
          the Links you will then have a better idea of our thoughts and
          experiences. The who, what, WHY, when and how will become clearer. I
          am glad that you have come here and I'm interested in your
          experiences and views, except, this site will remain an anti-
          Eckankar site while exploring other topics. We've been there, done
          that, and bought the tee shirt (literally too)!

          Prometheus