Comments on HK's Talk at the 2006 EWWS

    Message 1 of 60 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hi All,
      It's always interesting to see how Klemp rewraps his PR spin, pep
      talks, and shallow messages of hope. I have more comments below.

      mishmisha wrote:

      Hi, Etznab!

      [snip]
      I found your comments about HK's talk interesting. I didn't listen
      to it, but the references to emperors, clergy, castles, etc. make me
      wonder as to what his point is. Perhaps, defining/comparing the eck
      hierarchy to days of yore? Maybe fits in with the year of giving
      from the serfs?? The hope vs promise comments also interesting. I
      wish I knew exactly what he said. Yeah, I'm guessing but
      intrigued! : )

      It certainly would be nice if the eck org were forth coming, and
      like you said people wouldn't have to search other sources for the
      true facts, but of course, open books are just not the policy with
      most institutions!

      Thanks again for sharing!

      Mish

      etznab wrote:
      [snip]

      Did anybody capture what Harold said at the 2006 Worldwide about the
      Worldwide seminar in 2007? When he mentioned the words Hope and
      Promise? There was something about "maybe a lot of hope" (or "a lot
      of hope maybe") and "Don't know about promise." Did anybody catch
      this? (these may not be exact quotes)

      ### No, I didn't bother to listen. Was HK saying something about
      next year's, 2007, EWWS? Hmmmmm Hope and Promise? Well, I can only
      guess about the meaning of this topic. Here's the Eck spin/dogma of
      it. Hope is what other people in other religions have in regard to
      the Promises that have been made to them (from their leaders and
      religious dogma) about heaven and eternal life - after this one has
      ended. Eckankar, on the other hand, can "prove" that heaven exists
      in this here and now for all Eckists to experience daily and that
      the promise of eternal life can, however, be proved via Soul and
      Dream Travel along with the experiences of Waking Dreams, Golden
      Tongued Wisdom, and with the Eck Masters. Actually, the main
      difference here, with Eckankar and other religions, is that Eckankar
      requires that Eckists "imagine" and "create" their realities "as if"
      they are real spiritual experiences! This is the main focus of
      Eckankar, whereby, other religions Do Not promote that their
      followers should "imagine" and "create" or "manifest" spiritual
      experiences. There are way too many out-of-balance people running
      around in the world as it is!

      Harold also mentioned something about the hierarchy in the past.
      Where the largest buildings were castles and that the Clergy were
      advisors to the Emperor. This was somehow connected to some comments
      about money (the topics were close together, at least). He seemed
      to give the hierarchy back then as: The Emperor, the Clergy, then
      the Nobles, and then the Serfs.

      ### Maybe this is just another "accidental" unedited foot-in-the-
      mouth analogy. That is Klemp's main problem... no one dare offer
      suggestions for editing or improving his talks... that would be
      second guessing the Mahanta! Or, maybe this vanity/power flaw was
      designed by the Eck (SPIRIT) in order to show those Eckists, who can
      still see, that HK is a scammer and of the Kal. Klemp is really the
      Emperor, the Temple and ESC are the Castles, the Board of 8ths and
      RESAs are the Advisors, and the H.I.s are both the Nobles and
      Clergy, the 5ths and 6ths as well as the "lower" initiates (Vahanas)
      represent the Serfs and this whole structure represents the
      Hierarchy. Nothing much has changed, except, for the
      additional "inner" Hierarchy too!

      Well, I can say that besides castles, the church buildings were
      about the second tallest and/or expensive ones. So, the thing about
      Hope vs. Promise and the Clergy advising the Emperor are the two
      things that caught my attention most.

      Don't know how much I will be posing here in the near future folks.
      I feel pretty much "silenced" by what I have read today. However,
      thanks for the warm welcome.

      ### Please don't feel that you need to be silent. You have a lot to
      contribute and I enjoy reading of your Eck experiences and new found
      perspectives. Each of us has someting to offer one another and your
      views and opinions help to broaden my own insights.

      It just seems natural that I should be getting the "truth" about
      Eckankar from Eckankar.org, from my clergy and from the home office,
      instead of having to fish around on the Internet and in books by
      former members. Until they come out with the actual truth to whether
      or not Rebazar Tarzs is truth or myth - as long as I am a member -
      this will be somethging (the fact that they don't) that disappoints
      me.

      ### You will never find your Truth in the words of another.
      Sometimes there are those that can give us a step up via insights to
      help us during our journey. Everyone goes through self doubts and
      pain. These experiences, along with love and joy, usually teaches us
      important life lessons along the way. I will say that Soul and
      SPIRIT are real. However, it is very difficult to know and
      understand that Soul will mock up Masters etc. in order to help us
      to wake up to our real Self. The mistake is that we assume that this
      image or mock up is someone or something other than Us. This is how
      Soul communicates via the mind and emotions as It wakes Iself up to
      the Unity of all Life. This has been misunderstood and abused for
      profit by the "clergy" throughout the time of mankind.