Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Re: Quotes from Paul Twitchell, from his boo...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      Sandra,

         I grew up in New York. Now live in St. Louis (Home of the 2006 World Series Champions). There is much difference between the two states, if you ask me. What there is in common though is that they are One (New York Yankees) and Two (St. Louis Cardinals) in national baseball league history. Something like that.