Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Doug Marman's TS Response & God Eaters Article

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2006
      Prometheus,

         That is very illustrative. Thank you much. And, as for my earlier reply to Sandra about message #50, I realize now that they (the words) were not her words but Tuza Hu, or whatever. I'll have to check that person instead, about the credibility of who wrote what.

         At any rate, it does (to me) seem a MAJOR issue that Doug admits Paul attributed other people's words (even published words) to Eck Masters. ESPECIALLY Rebazar Tarzs! The Torchbearer of Eck.

         Thanks for all the information. It has been very insightful.