Re: Eckankar: 10/2006 Letter of Light

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      Hi All, [I've brought this back to the front page]

      I received this special hand carried edition (copy) of the Youth in
      Eck Letter of Light for October 2006 from an Eck friend! I noticed
      an article by a 25 year member who is 25 years old! Here's a quote:

      JA: "I let these fears circulate in my mind for some time, BUT the
      Mahanta continued to give me the same message: Build it, and they
      will come." LMAOAROTF!

      Now didn't this quote actually come from Shoeless Joe as he
      whispered it to what's his name in the movie Field of Dreams? Sure!

      So, is the Inner Master/Mahanta plagiarizing this expression or does
      this young Eckist watch too many movies. Is this chela getting
      reality confused with fantasy and the imaginative creations of
      Hollywood. Or, is this pure delusion on his part by thinking that
      the Mahanta is the original source of everything given to the world
      and especially to the Eck elite! After all, look at the "true
      believers" of all of the other religions in the world. Isn't the
      mind a Kal device and its own trickster even without the likes of a
      Kal agent like Klemp!

      "Build it, and they will come!" How profound of the Mahanta!

      Apparently Klemp liked the quote and agrees that he gave this
      message to this chela on the Inner or else it wouldn't have been
      printed as a Youth * Vahana article. How easy it is to trick people
      who desperately want to and need to believe all the hype! The
      problem is the Catch-22 rule... it's always the chelas' fault if
      things don't work out because Klemp did his part. Strange, that's
      exactly how Adam Dreamhealer's scam works!

      On another note... This Eckist now becomes one of the most rare of
      Eck chelas since he now has direct "proof" (for all to read) of an
      INNER communication with the Mahanta! On the other hand Klemp has
      now put a curse of vanity upon this young Eck chela. That seems
      mean! Or maybe it was his karma and another test! See, the
      eckplanations just never end. Catch-22! : )