Re: Was: What the Heckankar? Now: If It Is Not Too Dark

  • skardicus
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2006
      <ewickings@...> wrote:

      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "skardicus"
      > <skardicus@> wrote:

      I appreciate your response and as boring as it may be for others - I'm
      pretty dry about this topic. I don't have very many romantic thoughts
      about the life-experience that relates to what some might refer to as
      god. Maybe everything in life we can do that "feels" good or is
      experienced as "beauty" is the best we can each do to get closer to
      god. Maybe that's the real path - I don't have a clue.

      Dry Skard