World Wide Talk anyone?

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2006
      Was wondering if anyone will be listening to the talk by Klemp this
      year via computer?

      I hear some people are assuming, based on Klemps recent Mystic World
      News Letter to the Chelas that he might be passing the Eck Rod? Well,
      that won't be happening as we all know. He hasn't introduced his wife
      as Co-LEM yet. So when he does leave this lower world, she can take
      over the keys to the empire.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2006
        Hi Liz,
        Well, if Klemp does introduce Joan as Co-LEM/12th or 13th Initiate
        Mahanta vs "Full" (of it) Mahanta then this would probably be done at
        the 2006 EWWS Sunday morning October 22. The "Sharing" of the Rod of
        Eck Power ceremony would supposedly be at midnight on the 22nd.
        Therefore, the timing of this event would still fit in with the
        seminar and give the Eckists a rejuvenating "eck charge" to carry
        home and spread about. This will result in more money and members for
        the Klempsters and a new refreshing view to carry the suckers
        (chelas) futher into their delusional and isolated little worlds of
        imagination.

        Then again, it might not happen because some of us former Eckists are
        seeing and talking about it before the RESAs are seeing it. How would
        that look if we former chelas have this insight to the Inner and they
        didn't! What would that say about the initiations on top of the
        everything else that shows that they are phoney and just a ploy to
        keep members attached to Mahanta dependence ($) forever.

        As to listening to the broadcast... I'd rather just read the
        transcripts. I wonder - Why doesn't Eckankar make an official
        transcript available to be read or printed off. PBS when doing the TV
        series On Faith and Reason also had transcripts available? They
        didn't seem to mind. Wouldn't this be a good Vahana tool in order to
        get the "current" message of the Mahanta out to the public via the
        Internet? It takes three years of talks before a Mahanta transcript
        can be printed. There's a three year lag of consciousness right!

        Maybe Klemp just doesn't want to share his spoken words as written
        words ahead of time because this would decrease book sales. I know
        this is self-serving and anti-Vahana of him, but why else for there
        Not to be a here and now transcript of his talks. This is one more
        indication that Klemp really doesn't care about spreading the word of
        Eck. It's all about book sales which promotes Klemp's "Who's Who"
        image and the (Kal) art of distraction by having local chelas keep
        busy with the "outflow" of giving service (balance) while using the
        imagination for the "inflow" of spiritual gifts and growth. Quite a
        con isn't it! And, it works as does any religion works for the
        followers. Remember just one thing - Eckankar is a Religion and all
        Religions have a Leader and followers. Why do Eckists think (except
        for dogma) that they are any different from the rest of the followers
        of religion? I know it's Vanity, however, other followers think their
        religion is the best and highest as well! That's part of the delusion
        associated with all religions.

        Prometheus

        Elizabeth wrote:

        Was wondering if anyone will be listening to the talk by Klemp this
        year via computer?

        I hear some people are assuming, based on Klemps recent Mystic World
        News Letter to the Chelas that he might be passing the Eck Rod?
        Well, that won't be happening as we all know. He hasn't introduced
        his wife as Co-LEM yet. So when he does leave this lower world, she
        can take over the keys to the empire.
      • Skardicus Harkain
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2006
          LMAO - this is funny.  I'm still laughing (pauses to take a breath).  Co-LEM sounds like a concept from a religion that writes their precepts on an etch-o-sketch.  You know the worst mixture is Corporate Money and Religion.  Paul's old buddy L. Ron wrote more sci-fi than Paul and look at that religion now.  I remember seeing a South Park clip making fun of Scientology (is still laughing as he writes this)and there was a "disclaimer" at the bottom of the screen the whole time that said "They really believe this".

          Maybe someone could write South Park and give them some material for ECKANKAR.

          As a young person the world wides were a fantastic experience.  Eckankar like Bagwhan or any other fringe faith is exactly the kind of stuff curious youth experiment with and get a chance to test their critical adult minds against.  IMHO the reason any of us stayed after the experimental part of our experience was over is that the faith help us get some need met or helped us deal with some personal problem.  I remember some detractors on ARE saying that eckankar is a narcisstic religion.  I think this is probably true.

          And I know for myself that eckankar was the best suburban date-club I've ever seen or heard of.

          Skard
          Elizabeth <ewickings@...> wrote:
          Was wondering if anyone will be listening to the talk by Klemp this
          year via computer?

          I hear some people are assuming, based on Klemps recent Mystic World
          News Letter to the Chelas that he might be passing the Eck Rod? Well,
          that won't be happening as we all know. He hasn't introduced his wife
          as Co-LEM yet. So when he does leave this lower world, she can take
          over the keys to the empire.

        • skardicus
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2006
            (sorry if this posts twice)