Testing the Waters

  • skardicus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2006
      Hey Survivors,

      Haven't surfed the Eck X-Eck boards in a few years. Came to this in a
      round-about way.

      I used to do A.R.E. alot. My favorite contributor was Desert Rose or
      someone like that - she would talk about Big Brother on an X-Files
      level. She was one of the Eckists but I had to wonder if she was just
      a really really colorful detractor.

      So "Hi".

      Skard
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2006
        --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "skardicus"
        <skardicus@...> wrote:

        > Hey Survivors,
        >
        > Haven't surfed the Eck X-Eck boards in a few years. Came to this
        in a
        > round-about way.
        >
        > I used to do A.R.E. alot. My favorite contributor was Desert Rose
        or
        > someone like that - she would talk about Big Brother on an X-Files
        > level. She was one of the Eckists but I had to wonder if she was
        just
        > a really really colorful detractor.
        >
        > So "Hi".
        >
        > Skard

        Hey Brian? It is Brian right? I remember you! ;-) and Desert
        Rose, or was that Jade? She hasn't been around for a while... I like
        to think maybe she has moved on and enjoying being out of eckankrap,
        living life to the fullest up there in the fresh Canadian air.

        Liz