Re: Twitchell, Gross and Klemp... LIARS ALL !

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2006
      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
      <eckchains@...> wrote:

      > Here's a quote from The Spiritual Notebook by Paul Twitchell, P.
      >81.
      > It is very typical of these eckankult masters of deception. What
      >would
      > a religion be if it did not have a few threats thrown in for good
      > measure. lol It's all just a control tactic, mind/behavior
      manipulation.

      > Non
      >
      > "...
      > Many simply do not know or understand the nature of the living ECK
      > Master and will take it upon themselves to be snide with him.
      >
      > They likewise do not understand the troubles that befall them as a
      > conseqence of their overt and covert attempts to belittle or
      >ridicule
      > the teachings of the blessed ECK. For some reason, they believe
      >that
      > they are above such things simply because they have read a few
      >books
      > or studied under certain teachers and pseudo-masters. Even the most
      > simple lies will bring about a quick result which is not of a
      >pleasant
      > nature..."

      *** Well didn't it bring about a quick result not of a pleasant
      nature to PT? Didn't he die more quickly than he ever thought? And
      isn't HK so sick and looks like every year of his 62 years of age?
      Oh, I forgot - he's the "karma tank"! ROFL!

      Ingrid
    • Non ekster
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 16, 2006
        Klemp is most surely the "Karma Tank"! What a dufis. I like being
        "snide" with this eckankult pseudo master. I can hardly wait for his
        idiotic rambling for the eckie new year. It is usually quite hilarious.

        Noneckster ; )

        <ctecvie@...> wrote:

        > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "Non ekster"
        > <eckchains@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Here's a quote from The Spiritual Notebook by Paul Twitchell, P.
        > >81.
        > > It is very typical of these eckankult masters of deception. What
        > >would
        > > a religion be if it did not have a few threats thrown in for good
        > > measure. lol It's all just a control tactic, mind/behavior
        > manipulation.
        > >
        > > Non
        > >
        > > "...
        > > Many simply do not know or understand the nature of the living ECK
        > > Master and will take it upon themselves to be snide with him.
        > >
        > > They likewise do not understand the troubles that befall them as a
        > > conseqence of their overt and covert attempts to belittle or
        > >ridicule
        > > the teachings of the blessed ECK. For some reason, they believe
        > >that
        > > they are above such things simply because they have read a few
        > >books
        > > or studied under certain teachers and pseudo-masters. Even the most
        > > simple lies will bring about a quick result which is not of a
        > >pleasant
        > > nature..."
        >
        > *** Well didn't it bring about a quick result not of a pleasant
        > nature to PT? Didn't he die more quickly than he ever thought? And
        > isn't HK so sick and looks like every year of his 62 years of age?
        > Oh, I forgot - he's the "karma tank"! ROFL!
        >
        > Ingrid

      • Non ekster
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 16, 2006