Re: Eckankar: 07/2006 Letter of Light - Questions for the Master...

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
      By the time I was 25 I had my first child. I stopped thinking of
      myself as a YOUTH even before I turned 18. Though "legally" one is
      called an infant until they reach 21.

      If a 25 year old person is still in a catagory of YOUTH, It usually
      is becuase they are learning disabled!

      As to HK's comments about this individual's struggles with self-
      esteem, weight issues and lack of confidence;

      I used to be an ESA (Eck Spiritual Aid), we were instructed NOT to
      diagnose (find the cause) or recommend (suggest, advise) but to
      direct an Eckists to the proper health care provider that handles
      such issues as self-esteem, weight issues and lack of confidence.
      All three of these symptoms sound very much like a health issue!
      Could be depression!

      The bottom line is, Klemp is not an authority in these matters, even
      if he is a Mythical Mahanta! Hell he can't even keep himself
      healthy, let alone claim that this individual's problems all stem
      from fear. If you read "Child In The Wilderness", Klemp's self
      proclaimed experiences in reaching God Realization, one must ask
      themselves if jumping off a bridge is "HEALTHY", or running through
      an airport naked is "HEALTHY"? Did he learn not to FEAR by doing
      these things, or was this a classic example of a person having a
      MANIC episode?!

      Singing (meditating) on the Hu or one of the holy names, will not
      help someone lose weight, gain self-esteem or confidence! This can
      and does cause health problems. See the forwarded article reposted
      from EckankarTruth below.

      As for Klemp and his reasoning for why this YOUTH is over weight; I
      suppose HK's ex wife Marge can tell us why she was (is) fat while
      married to Harold Klemp. My guess would be, because she didn't want
      to have sex with the God Man of the entire universe, and turned to
      food for comfort rather than the mythical mahanta! ;-) <I shudder
      at the revolting thought of being sexual with Klemp!>

      By the way, I just finished reading a book on Bipolar disorder. It
      seems there are new experimentaions being done for those suffering
      from this mental illness... and what do you think they are using as
      part of these experiments? Three of these new experimentations
      include using forms of electrical stimulation. One is called VNS
      (Vagus Nerve Stimulation) using small surgically implanted wires
      attached to a pulse generator in the chest. The second is called
      Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, requires a figure 8 shaped wand
      with two coils of wire being placed near a patient's head. The coils
      generate a strong magnetic field that induces electrical currents in
      the brain cells, which are believed to normalize disturbed levels of
      brain activity. The Third is called Echo-Planer Magnetic Resonance
      Spectroscopic Imaging. These EP-MRSI scanners will someday be small
      enough to fit in a doctors office where the patient can lay inside
      the scanner and take a 20 minute nap during the treatment.

      Why do I mention this? Well since Klemp claims to have EMR illness,
      I'm sure he would be too paranoid to even try any of these new
      treatments for his mental illness.....

      Repost from ET:

      mentioned. It is simply fear."