Re: Is Klemp a Terrorist? 9/11/89 - 9/11/01 a 12 Year Cycle

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 15, 2006
      Hi, All!

      I think as well that these actions demonstrate fear and it trickles
      down to the chelas--just another fear tactic. But who would really
      care that much about a miniscule religion like eckankar and its
      little godman to threaten it??? It's just a bunch of nonsense to try
      to look important and to also make chelas jump through more hoops,
      like little circus animals really! : )

      But I have to admit, it would be fun to witness someone stand up and
      shout at Klemp when he's giving one of his silly talks! Now, that
      would be interesting . . . to see how Klemp would handle it. Well, I
      guess, it's his show so one needs to be polite or not be there at
      all! Yep, I'm not going to the EWWS this year, again! LOL!

      > Hi Liz,
      > Actually the Metal Detectors and bag searches didn't happen until
      > after 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people
      standing
      > up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen
      before
      > and people could do that anyway with or without the other security
      > (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp
      AFTER
      > 9/11 if they never tried BEFORE 9/11? The Security is for Klemp
      and
      > nobody else! BUT, why should HK be afraid? Maybe he's fearful and
      > paranoid because he's always been rather anti-social and
      reclusive?

      > Yes, it's true that Klemp has No real Spiritual Powers except in
      the
      > deluded minds of his followers/servants and in the false teachings
      > of the first Scammer Paul Twitchell. Klemp is very controlling,
      > unknowing and unloving, although, he'd never admit to any of this
      > due to his inflated ego and stubborn narrow-minded nature.
      >
      > Look for some 09/2006 H.I. Letter information coming soon!
      >
      > Prometheus
      >
      > Elizabeth wrote:
      > Prometheus wrote:
      >
      > What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
      > protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go
      through
      > Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World
      Wide

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 7, 2006
        ECKists are preparing to make an outer pilgrimage to the 2006 EWWS.
        Why? And, are there Metal Detectors and Bag Searches at the other
        Golden Wisdom Temples on the physical Plane or on the "inner" at the
        other Lower Plane Golden Wisdom Temples of ECK??

        Hi Liz, (revised)
        Actually the Metal Detectors and Bag Searches didn't happen until
        After 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people standing
        up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen before
        and they were led out to the hallway... no big deal really.
        Sometimes normal/loyal ECKists will just get a little more out of
        balance at these Seminars and tempers flare, etc. Also,
        ECKists/people could shout out anyway with or without the security
        (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp (AFTER
        9/11) if they never tried BEFORE (9/11)? There was much more
        animosity and hurt feelings around 1983-1984 when Gross (the 972nd
        LEM/Mahanta) was being mistreated by Klemp and Company.

        The Security is for Klemp and nobody else! This is why Metal
        Detectors and Bag Searches are Only done when he is to speak in the
        Main Hall.

        On another note: Why are there searches at the Temple of ECK?
        ECKists can't bring bags in with them on the Temple tours! Are
        Eckists searched at every ECK Worship Service or just during the
        Temple Tours? WHY? Why the fear? 99.9% of these people are ECKists!
        This was never done before 9/11/2001.

        Why should HK, the LEM/Mahanta, be afraid? HK's fearful and paranoid
        because he's always been rather anti-social, reclusive, and
        judgmental of others. He's an idiot and a scammer! Lately, I think
        Klemp has been worried about that Negative Karma he's built up over
        the years. The rationalizing about being the "fix" as a pseudo
        saviour/master for ECKists to follow doesn't mean a thing any
        longer. Klemp can no longer fool even himself about the real Truth!

        Elizabeth wrote:
        Prometheus wrote:

        What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
        protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
        Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
        Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
        This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
        Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

        *** A good question! The answer might be that Klemp isn't all that
        knowing and powerful God Man he claims to be. If he was than he
        wouldn't be worried about ex eckist or whom ever, that might show up
        at the WW to infiltrate his little organization, and cause trouble.
      • pretujari
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 7, 2006
          Hi All,
          There's an African proverb which states that 'A scared man runs away
          when there is no one after him"

          Pretujari