Re: Is Klemp a Terrorist? 9/11/89 - 9/11/01 a 12 Year Cycle

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hi Liz,
      Actually the Metal Detectors and bag searches didn't happen until
      after 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people standing
      up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen before
      and people could do that anyway with or without the other security
      (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp AFTER
      9/11 if they never tried BEFORE 9/11? The Security is for Klemp and
      nobody else! BUT, why should HK be afraid? Maybe he's fearful and
      paranoid because he's always been rather anti-social and reclusive?

      Yes, it's true that Klemp has No real Spiritual Powers except in the
      deluded minds of his followers/servants and in the false teachings
      of the first Scammer Paul Twitchell. Klemp is very controlling,
      unknowing and unloving, although, he'd never admit to any of this
      due to his inflated ego and stubborn narrow-minded nature.

      Look for some 09/2006 H.I. Letter information coming soon!

      Prometheus

      Elizabeth wrote:
      Prometheus wrote:

      What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
      protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
      Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
      Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
      This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
      Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

      *** A good question! The answer might be that Klemp isn't all that
      knowing and powerful God Man he claims to be. If he was than he
      wouldn't be worried about ex eckist or whom ever, that might show up
      at the WW to infiltrate his little organization, and cause trouble.
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 15, 2006
        Hi, All!

        I think as well that these actions demonstrate fear and it trickles
        down to the chelas--just another fear tactic. But who would really
        care that much about a miniscule religion like eckankar and its
        little godman to threaten it??? It's just a bunch of nonsense to try
        to look important and to also make chelas jump through more hoops,
        like little circus animals really! : )

        But I have to admit, it would be fun to witness someone stand up and
        shout at Klemp when he's giving one of his silly talks! Now, that
        would be interesting . . . to see how Klemp would handle it. Well, I
        guess, it's his show so one needs to be polite or not be there at
        all! Yep, I'm not going to the EWWS this year, again! LOL!

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 7, 2006
          ECKists are preparing to make an outer pilgrimage to the 2006 EWWS.
          Why? And, are there Metal Detectors and Bag Searches at the other
          Golden Wisdom Temples on the physical Plane or on the "inner" at the
          other Lower Plane Golden Wisdom Temples of ECK??

          Hi Liz, (revised)
          Actually the Metal Detectors and Bag Searches didn't happen until
          After 9/11/2001. It doesn't have anything to do with people standing
          up to shout out and disrupt his talks. I've seen that happen before
          and they were led out to the hallway... no big deal really.
          Sometimes normal/loyal ECKists will just get a little more out of
          balance at these Seminars and tempers flare, etc. Also,
          ECKists/people could shout out anyway with or without the security
          (fear) features. Besides, why would anyone want to harm Klemp (AFTER
          9/11) if they never tried BEFORE (9/11)? There was much more
          animosity and hurt feelings around 1983-1984 when Gross (the 972nd
          LEM/Mahanta) was being mistreated by Klemp and Company.

          The Security is for Klemp and nobody else! This is why Metal
          Detectors and Bag Searches are Only done when he is to speak in the
          Main Hall.

          On another note: Why are there searches at the Temple of ECK?
          ECKists can't bring bags in with them on the Temple tours! Are
          Eckists searched at every ECK Worship Service or just during the
          Temple Tours? WHY? Why the fear? 99.9% of these people are ECKists!
          This was never done before 9/11/2001.

          Why should HK, the LEM/Mahanta, be afraid? HK's fearful and paranoid
          because he's always been rather anti-social, reclusive, and
          judgmental of others. He's an idiot and a scammer! Lately, I think
          Klemp has been worried about that Negative Karma he's built up over
          the years. The rationalizing about being the "fix" as a pseudo
          saviour/master for ECKists to follow doesn't mean a thing any
          longer. Klemp can no longer fool even himself about the real Truth!

          Elizabeth wrote:
          Prometheus wrote:

          What does Klemp the LEM/Mahanta have to fear? Doesn't he give his
          protection to ECKists? Why then do ECKists still need to go through
          Metal Detectors and have their bags searched, at the ECK World Wide
          Seminar (EWWS), before going into the Main Hall for Klemp's talks?
          This is more proof that shows Klemp is Not what he claims to be!
          Eckists are very afraid... of the Truth!

          *** A good question! The answer might be that Klemp isn't all that
          knowing and powerful God Man he claims to be. If he was than he
          wouldn't be worried about ex eckist or whom ever, that might show up
          at the WW to infiltrate his little organization, and cause trouble.
        • pretujari
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 7, 2006
            Hi All,
            There's an African proverb which states that 'A scared man runs away
            when there is no one after him"

            Pretujari