Are "The ECK Vahana" Stories Inspirational?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      Do people, ECKists, create a god through inspirational stories? Is
      this bad if they do? Klemp seems to think it's a bad idea to replace
      him as God! But, who is this "god?" Is it one's Self? If ECKists and
      seekers do create a "god" via inspirational stories then should
      inspirational stories be encouraged, or is money and membership
      numbers more important? Besides, aren't the so called "facts" that
      ECKists use in their stories really just their own perception,
      opinions, subjective point of view, and Twit like embellishments?
      Look at the 'facts' about the 'rascal' Twitchell that Klemp distorts!

      In The Mystic World of ECKANKAR is a section called "The ECK Vahana"
      where one can read inspirational ECK stories. ECKists are encouraged
      to share their "inspirational" stories at ECK Seminars, in IROs for
      fill-in material that Klemp uses in talks and books, for The Mystic
      World, The Letter of Light, and for The H.I. Letter in order to keep
      the scam alive in the minds of ECK chelas.

      Here's what Harold Klemp has to say about this topic when speaking
      about Paul Twitchell's life:

      "I thought about presenting a chronology of the events in his life,
      BUT merely reciting the FACTS would have no value to someone WHO is
      looking for the High Realization of God. NOR WOULD IT SERVE ANY
      PURPOSE TO TELL ONLY INSPIRATIONAL STORIES WHEREBY WE CREATE A god."
      [My caps]

      http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/Peddar/hisSearch.html

      BTW- It's funny that Klemp didn't want to present a chronology of
      events of Twitchell's life. I think that Klemp didn't do this for
      two reasons.

      1.) Klemp confuses ECKists when he jumps around back and forth
      and makes it difficult to piece things together and see the lies.
      This verbal and written process also hypnotizes and programms
      ECKists to just give up and surrender their common sense and
      critical thinking and accept anything and everything Klemp tells
      them. It's The Lazy Way that religious followers take.

      2.) I really think that Klemp has a problem with connecting the dots
      amongst other things. Therefore Klemp: lacks (higher) consciousness;
      is partly delusional and lives in the past; rationalizes his
      dishonesty by thinking it's for everyones good; is not all that
      intelligent and needs help to "write" his books; needed a CEO
      vocation like Twitchell; enjoys the God-like status.

      Of couse, I could be wrong about Klemp as I could be wrong about
      G.W. Bush. Nah! What ECKists see and believe is what they get!
      Imagine that!