Thanks For The Welcome

  • makiztor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      This site is a little more involved than the one I was used to, but
      I think it has some good features. The search option is really nice.
      Appreciate the feedback about Diane Stanley. I went to the site and
      saw a bunch of pictures, but didn't browse any further. I know where to
      go for more information if needed, at least.
      Since history became a hobby for me some years back, I naturally
      decided to look at Eckankar's. Since then I've kept a summary timeline
      about trivial events.
      Thanks again for the warm welcome and for responding to my questions.
      Don't know how often I will visit here in the future. Not with
      everything else that I am trying to get done at the same time. I'll try
      and keep up with the current discussions, however, and chime in when
      there is more time.