new member!

  • victorioustraveler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2006
      man i just now found out about this website! i wish i would have
      known about it a year or so ago, when i got out of eckankar and
      ended up going through some serious withdrawal symptoms. I
      eventually got it all back together, or as good as it gets for me
      anyway. it really sent me for a loop though. actually now looking
      back i thank eckankar for all the wonderful true teachings that were
      in amongst the lies, and i thank them for teaching me how gullible i
      could be. this may have been the most important step in our
      learning we have gone through for a long time. anyway, i feel so
      much better about myself and everything in general, as if i came out
      from under a big dark cloud i didn't even realize i was walking
      under. "and the truth shall set you free.' i'd just like to share
      with anyone out there and introduce myself, and say howdy to all my
      previously unknown fellow seekers. believe me when i tell you that
      my heart goes out to all of you, it has been quite a stumbling block
      hasn't it! man, the things we go thru sometimes are just horrendous
      aren't they? the inner wars rage on. the searching, the
      questioning, the never-ending questing. i suppose it is all we
      really can do, it's almost as if some of us are just programmed for
      it. but it does get tiring and disheartening at times. i had dream
      warnings about eckankar and harold in particular, but i kept them to
      myself, and beat myself up over it for having such negative
      experiences. but as it turns out, my own inner truth knew somehow,
      way before my conscious self did. a dangerous deadly trap, escaped
      at last in triumph, it is a cause for celebration i think. we
      should all be proud of ourselves for this inner potential we have,
      when so many obviously can't get er done. to me there is no other
      acceptable path but the truth, no matter how rocky, dangerous, or
      precipitate. the search for truth is all. everything else is
      dross, background props, and vibrating recycled molecules. moha.
      anyway, not to write a book or anything, but i got myself started
      again! i am thrilled to be an new member of your site!